Drug free.. are you?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
knapp21
Team: Privateer

Re: Drug free.. are you?

Post by knapp21 »

motox161 wrote:Towlie's pic sums it all up haha
what about these?
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/ ... rooms1.jpg
I had probably the most unbelievably greatest experience of my life doin these. I consumed 1.5 g's only one time.
I honestly think everyone should try it at least once, only if you really want to though.
People can go insane if too many are ate in a short period of time.... Im talking like 30 g's wintin a month though
Thats all ive done and will do. no point in doin other addicting drugs. Ill just end up liking it lol

Been there done that. Hallucinogens are to much for me. I laughed for hours on end untill i could barely breath. People and things were morphing on the tv. My mind was racing. and the funniest thing about it was i tried to make a lap around around Budds Creek and I couldnt even make it around the first corner. It makes you like retarded honestly I wouldn't reccomend anyone try it. They aren't addicting, but i've seen some people love the feeling so much they are always trying to do it. i will never trip again.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Jones221 wrote:
DANSX125 wrote::lol: i had the giggles for about 10 minutes then i felt sick then it was fine
dude you must be smokin the snicklefrits.
I bet yes and dan nah , I still can count in my fingers how many times i did ;)
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

sorry oduble post but now that i've read knap's post , hahah you crazy i know a guy that never got back to the reality , he is still in a trip , and its gonna take foreever , its hard and what you said about trying play haha i just remeber one day i drank 1/2litter of vodka and tried to play MXS , i remember it was mxdn track and i was crashing like crazy but i could still beat two guys that were on the server , it was so funny haha also i was talking to my friend last days and he told me once i talked to him on msn and i was freaking drank and i could even write right , we were going to play , he told me we were playing on pinecreek and i was hitting those whoops like a bitch and speaking so much shit on skype hahha , i can't even remeber this , seriously. My friend matheus#112 who told me this , its even funnier to listen and try to remember and not find anything in your mind like that haha
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
NIKK SPILLANE #244

Post by NIKK SPILLANE #244 »

Pumaxcs wrote:I have tried things but never had a addiction.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Alcohol, who not?
And maybe 1 Joint in a year..
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

This may sound pathetic, (Yes, it really was. - jlv)
Last edited by jlv on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed stupidity
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

That sounds bad. Might as well snort penecillin
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Why not cellophane?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

DJ wrote:That sounds bad. Might as well snort penecillin
No man its good, it doesnt sound good but it is good
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I'm locking this since it has devolved into Timothy Leary's health tips.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.