Real MX Pics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
NIKK SPILLANE #244
Team: Privateer

Re: Real MX Pics

Post by NIKK SPILLANE #244 »

Judan wrote:
NIKK SPILLANE #244 wrote:Manjimup 15000, best track ever
Holy shit i didnt know you where in manji im in your pics to :| guy with helmet cam on and white honda 642# how weirds that D:
whatd you place in your races?
never new you were an aussie haha i placed like 28th, 30th and 29th stupid how that put a, b and c grade together aye
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

On the topic of Manjimup, check this out:

http://www.mxsimulator.com/benchracing3 ... 05#p135513
NIKK SPILLANE #244

DJ wrote:On the topic of Manjimup, check this out:

WOW :shock: the track layout is exactly the same today, cept bigger jumps and berms
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Oops!

Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Hope that didn't hurt as much as it seems it did RalleMX... In the other hand, looking good!
jesplind

Post by jesplind »

Isn't you one year too old to compete in youth races?
Judan

Post by Judan »

NIKK SPILLANE #244 wrote:
Judan wrote:
NIKK SPILLANE #244 wrote:Manjimup 15000, best track ever
Holy shit i didnt know you where in manji im in your pics to :| guy with helmet cam on and white honda 642# how weirds that D:
whatd you place in your races?
never new you were an aussie haha i placed like 28th, 30th and 29th stupid how that put a, b and c grade together aye
Ye im used to it now though seeing as i race usualy with a, b and c class i guess its because there resticted with time i mean juniors got a extra race each on juniors day and we didnt :/ which sucked but im uploading my helmet cam vids on yoututbe slowly so ill give you the links and stuff when im done if you want? oh and i was placed 3rd on the last race an got tagged over the ski jump after jims jump and ended up last :/

oh and for anyone whos interested i got some vids of the allstars race with Billy in and stuff

ANDDDD im suprised you came to manji isnt it like a 9 hour drive from where you live :|?
Judan

Post by Judan »

DJ wrote:On the topic of Manjimup, check this out:

sorry for double post but we where talking about them having des there while we where up there "back in the old days" hah

Willy Thompsan just restarted the 15000 aparently its been closed for 3 years or so :/
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

jesplind wrote:Isn't you one year too old to compete in youth races?
Yeah, turning 17 in a month, I race J :P
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

that wasnt really the best place to do a one hander scrub.
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

looks like he was going for a nac too haha
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

You are both wrong.He was pulling a tear-off and doing the same thing as this guy,haha.
NIKK SPILLANE #244

Judan wrote:Ye im used to it now though seeing as i race usualy with a, b and c class i guess its because there resticted with time i mean juniors got a extra race each on juniors day and we didnt :/ which sucked but im uploading my helmet cam vids on yoututbe slowly so ill give you the links and stuff when im done if you want? oh and i was placed 3rd on the last race an got tagged over the ski jump after jims jump and ended up last :/

oh and for anyone whos interested i got some vids of the allstars race with Billy in and stuff

ANDDDD im suprised you came to manji isnt it like a 9 hour drive from where you live :|?
well its 12 hours to perth by car then like 3 hours from perth to manji, did you race tumbulgum?
i riding more in perth now i have jsut been riding up in the pilbara for years ahaha,
in last race didnt get such a good start was about 12th and two people crashed infront of me and i got stuck in with them,
while that happened about 10 people passed me
Judan

Post by Judan »

NIKK SPILLANE #244 wrote:
Judan wrote:Ye im used to it now though seeing as i race usualy with a, b and c class i guess its because there resticted with time i mean juniors got a extra race each on juniors day and we didnt :/ which sucked but im uploading my helmet cam vids on yoututbe slowly so ill give you the links and stuff when im done if you want? oh and i was placed 3rd on the last race an got tagged over the ski jump after jims jump and ended up last :/

well its 12 hours to perth by car then like 3 hours from perth to manji, did you race tumbulgum?
i riding more in perth now i have jsut been riding up in the pilbara for years ahaha,
in last race didnt get such a good start was about 12th and two people crashed infront of me and i got stuck in with them,
while that happened about 10 people passed me
Ye i did race tumbulgum, you?
and make sure you race at noble falls some time its my home track! XD
NIKK SPILLANE #244

ye i raced it, fun track eh? im not sure what the next race meeting im doing in perth is might be southern cross or whatever