F1 playstaion or xbox game

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
22sheza
Team: Privateer

F1 playstaion or xbox game

Post by 22sheza »

Im think of buying fomula 1 2010 playstation game and i was just wondering who has it and if they could tell me if it`s any good or if is crap and there is no point of buying it because there is no point of wasting 40 pounds.
please give me advice about the game :D
MX196

Re: F1 playstaion or xbox game

Post by MX196 »

I was wondering the same question. Ive seen videos and it looks pretty good. And its by Codemasters, the same people who made Grid and the Dirt series. There all amazing games. So i'd think it would be good.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

You should just wait for Gran Turismo 5
motoracer58

Post by motoracer58 »

i have it for Xbox, the game is great, graphics are crazy good and its pretty interactive. You pick what team you wanna start with and then you get offers later in the first season for new teams or stay with yours, you get interviews post-qualify and race if you finish decent and you get 3 responses to choose from for the questions. Gameplay is really good, the only thing i dont like alot is that the AI isnt as fast as they should be. I cant play without the racing line for the turns because its too hard to see where the turns are without them, and since you have the line its not that hard to be fast, but with traction control off you really have to be patient and smooth with throttle so it still stays hard and you dont win. And the weather also changes through race weekends in the practice sessions and qualifying and the track will dry up during the races if it stops raining so pit strategy and tires are crutial. I would absolutly recommend it
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

Just wait for f31 for iRacing.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

All you have to say is ChodeMasters and I know its CRAP!!!! Get rFactor and pick which year you want an F1 mod, they are amazing.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
22sheza

Post by 22sheza »

motoracer58 wrote:i have it for Xbox, the game is great, graphics are crazy good and its pretty interactive. You pick what team you wanna start with and then you get offers later in the first season for new teams or stay with yours, you get interviews post-qualify and race if you finish decent and you get 3 responses to choose from for the questions. Gameplay is really good, the only thing i dont like alot is that the AI isnt as fast as they should be. I cant play without the racing line for the turns because its too hard to see where the turns are without them, and since you have the line its not that hard to be fast, but with traction control off you really have to be patient and smooth with throttle so it still stays hard and you dont win. And the weather also changes through race weekends in the practice sessions and qualifying and the track will dry up during the races if it stops raining so pit strategy and tires are crutial. I would absolutly recommend it
so the tyres do wear out on the game :D
motoracer58

Post by motoracer58 »

yea, not real fast but they do wear out. You can also puncture them too
MX196

Post by MX196 »

motoracer58 wrote:yea, not real fast but they do wear out. You can also puncture them too
Ive never had a game that can do that i dont think. How long can you make the races? And is it a bunch of arcade stuff, or is at axually hard to get used to?
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

DJ wrote:You should just wait for Gran Turismo 5
^^
firthy689

Post by firthy689 »

I have the game on PS3, it seems to be realistic and quite challenging with all the driving aids off but after a couple of races I noticed that what my engineer would say to me was not correct about times opponents were in front or behind etc, then I found out this

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/ ... honey.html

While it doesn't destroy the game, it is really disappointing.

I thought you should be made aware of this before buying it
Image "it's not just freestyle, its a lifestyle"