NO MORE MX VS ATV....

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jesplind

Re: NO MORE MX VS ATV....

Post by jesplind »

thats means no more dlc tracks... Think I am going to throw that damn disc a way now
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

jesplind wrote:thats means no more dlc tracks... Think I am going to throw that damn disc a way now
ya tht was a really dumb move they said they would have tons of dlc after the release but all they did release was gear. No body wanted gear we wanted tons of tracks now they still only have 12 tracks i think after the release
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Sad..
Well.. Stupid decisions leads to a bad game and everything about it.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

What sucks is those who made the shitty decisions aren't the ones who lost their jobs. Those who made the best of those shitty decisions and constantly warned against them get to suffer for the lack of common sense of others. AHHHH. Glad I'm out of To Hell with Quality (THQ).
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

My computers gay, it can't open that MXG website. Basically, what I'm hearing from you guys, is that THQ is not releasing any more tracks? Or anything for that matter? I was expecting to get like at least 10 supercrosses, but nooo, just give us two and leave.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

checkerz wrote:What sucks is those who made the shitty decisions aren't the ones who lost their jobs. Those who made the best of those shitty decisions and constantly warned against them get to suffer for the lack of common sense of others. AHHHH. Glad I'm out of To Hell with Quality (THQ).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Principle

This in effect, pretty much?
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

I hope they make all the DLC free if anything happens. But really it wasn't like the series was going anywhere else anyways. What a bummer though.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Yes. The corporation that just laid off a whole team because they weren't making them enough money; the same corporation that didn't want SX in there in the first place; the same corporation that whined about ANY free DLC; the same corporation that didn't want to patch broken items ...is most definitely going to give you free DLC now.

I really hope THQ does take MX to another studio and try to keep it "Alive". Not because I want the game or the content - but to show them how stupid they are - because the only reason MX vs ATV was halfway decent was Rainbow. Even when they tried to kill Rainbow and MX, a pretty damn good product would still get delivered. At least as good as could be with the stupid "requirements" from corporate.

A lot of my buddies are without jobs, that sucks. But their futures will be brighter without THQ around.
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

checkerz wrote:Yes. The corporation that just laid off a whole team because they weren't making them enough money; the same corporation that didn't want SX in there in the first place; the same corporation that whined about ANY free DLC; the same corporation that didn't want to patch broken items ...is most definitely going to give you free DLC now.

I really hope THQ does take MX to another studio and try to keep it "Alive". Not because I want the game or the content - but to show them how stupid they are - because the only reason MX vs ATV was halfway decent was Rainbow. Even when they tried to kill Rainbow and MX, a pretty damn good product would still get delivered. At least as good as could be with the stupid "requirements" from corporate.

A lot of my buddies are without jobs, that sucks. But their futures will be brighter without THQ around.

So, is THQ the Franchise's boss? They could probably just take it to another company like you said.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

i_Bite#21 wrote:
checkerz wrote:Yes. The corporation that just laid off a whole team because they weren't making them enough money; the same corporation that didn't want SX in there in the first place; the same corporation that whined about ANY free DLC; the same corporation that didn't want to patch broken items ...is most definitely going to give you free DLC now.

So, is THQ the Franchise's boss? They could probably just take it to another company like you said.
Yes, they call the shots and own everything. Well, everything except common sense.
WhMx179
Team: Privateer

Post by WhMx179 »

I could care less now really. I mean, people losing their jobs is HORRIBLE but thats not what im talking about.
The past handful of games were not all that great in my opinion, none of them even touched Mx Unleashed. No not mx vs atv unleshed, I'm talking about the one before that "Mx Unleashed." that was a wonderful game, the physics were so realistic and fluid, and It was from 2004! I'm not kidding I would pay money for them to make an expansion to that game for ps2. Or hell, give someone the physics engine to that game and make somthing ever bigger and better! But I know it will never happen.
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

nice now every1 needs to play mx simulator :D i didnt bought alive it looked way to arcade for me :mrgreen:
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

WhMx179 wrote:I could care less now really. I mean, people losing their jobs is HORRIBLE but thats not what im talking about.
The past handful of games were not all that great in my opinion, none of them even touched Mx Unleashed. No not mx vs atv unleshed, I'm talking about the one before that "Mx Unleashed." that was a wonderful game, the physics were so realistic and fluid, and It was from 2004! I'm not kidding I would pay money for them to make an expansion to that game for ps2. Or hell, give someone the physics engine to that game and make somthing ever bigger and better! But I know it will never happen.
What checkerz is trying to say is that THQ held them back on what they were allowed to do. MX Unleashed was made at a totally different Rainbow Studios (compared to how it is run currently). I've seen it firsthand. Everyone there wants exactly what we all bitch and complain about. But it's not what we want, it is what THQ thinks will sell more games. It doesn't have to make sense to the MX core public. If THQ wants dinosaurs in the game, there will be dinosaurs.

Hopefully that little rant makes sense. 8)
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I'm pretty sure there was a Dinosaur in MVA Unleashed. No?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

Yeah I remember a dinosaur, in one of the outdoor tracks, of which I can't remember the name of. :lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3