Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Real MX Vid's

Post by Pumaxcs »

Man, I thought up there was a dead zone for MX like it is around here. Phat is hitting everyone of them up. I only have 2 tracks within a 3 1/2 hour drive from me. I wouldn't recommend for anyone to go to anyone of them either.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

LOL Puma. It really is a decent area to be an MX rider. Within an hour I can think of three race tracks, and six private tracks. :P

YZed, it's about an hour and 15 minutes for me, and it makes Pine Ridge look like hard pack. LOL. The SX track is concrete hard though, and the trails are more like Pine Ridge because of all the couch traffic. The trails alone are worth the trip, you can get lost out there if you go off adventuring, lol. :mrgreen:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Sounds like a sweet place.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

Im so deppresed where i live now, I used to live in a place were motocross was so popular.
Where i live now its considered a "dead zone". Its just full of go-karts :x
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

Zachkx100 wrote:
450 right?, the track looks fun!
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Zachkx100

Post by Zachkx100 »

Yup. Helmet cam doesn't do the jumps justice, they never do though I guess.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shout out to Dwayne241 for my sig!
BallZach<3
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

yah, im getting one in next month! pumped about it! 8)
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Phathry25 wrote:Within an hour I can think of three race tracks, and six private tracks. :P
Makes me so happy to live in Texas that this is a 'good' amount of tracks for people elsewhere. Within an hour, we have Three Palms (4 big-bike tracks that are great), Splendora (great when prepped), Skeeter's (cool night track), Cornerstone (night track style with a nice tree after that big berm ;)), Highlands/B 'n C (great national and night tracks) and 2 others that are not the greatest, but tracks nonetheless.

If you're willing to drive farther, there's Swan, Cross Creek, Red Rock, Cycle Ranch, Cowboy Badlands (basically 3 Palms part 2) and Freestone for races (the amateur track doesn't suck nearly as bad as the national track).

:)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Hmm, sounds like you have to pay a lot to ride in TX.

$13 from 10AM - Dusk at that sand track. Free at all the private tracks I can ride at. At x-mas time I'll stock up on $20 gift cards and give them to the people who own the land, and they all try to refuse them, but I insist... $20 for a year of riding seems like a smokin' deal. :)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Yeah, Three Palms is a yearly membership, $15 riders' fee for each day, plus a $1 spectator fee, even for the riders. It's worth it, though. Plus, it's 9 AM-Dusk. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

robbimagg wrote:yah, im getting one in next month! pumped about it! 8)
I'm getting a GoPro very soon too! I'm going to have to use the "chest mount" for a while though (as tall as I am it will probably look normal to most of you, as they don't attach to they 661 flight helmet very well....getting a new helmet in a few months as well though, then I'll be set!
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Sween I custom fit my 661 flight helmet to get a Go Pro on there and it doesn't even look like I did anything :D .
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Haha, I need a new helmet anyway...Trying to decide if I want to stick with 661, as they've been awesome, or get a fox/shift helmet as I get a good deal on both...hmmmm
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Sweendoggy wrote:
robbimagg wrote:yah, im getting one in next month! pumped about it! 8)
I'm getting a GoPro very soon too! I'm going to have to use the "chest mount" for a while though (as tall as I am it will probably look normal to most of you, as they don't attach to they 661 flight helmet very well....getting a new helmet in a few months as well though, then I'll be set!
Sween I have the flight as well. What I did is went to home depot and bought the strongest doubleback tape I could find and cut out a little peice and put it in between the fin and the visor so it made it an even surface to put the mount on and it worked perfectly
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!