MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Phathry25 »

Awe man how I wish real life was that easy.

Wake up, shower, goto work. Work on semi's all day, change before leaving work as I am literally covered in grease, go home. Did I mention I am the bitch, so I get all the real nice jobs.... :roll:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Ah, I know that it's pretty hard. I was just ragging on office jobs.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Wake up, go to work, sweat literally all day (I work in construction), barely make it home without falling asleep at the wheel because I am so exhausted, shower, pay bills, yard work, clean. By this time I am beyond exhaustion and want to do nothing but sit in front of the computer like a zombie. The future isn't always as bright as it seems, so go to college kids. Yet when I think about it, I wouldn't want a desk job so heh, I can't complain to much.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TLR Tagger Designes

Post by mxsstarters »

we are starting a vurmboto racing team. we have possiblyquick, THE deeo from the return of deeo, and myself. we are looking for a intermediate/expert riders. if you would like to join PM me. oh and try to get mx prodigy 17 to join too
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TLR Tagger Designes

Post by mxsstarters »

sorry i must be retarded or something ex.VURBMOTO not vurmboto hahaha! little dislexia kicken in for me
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Mittocs wrote:Wake up, go to work, sweat literally all day (I work in construction), barely make it home without falling asleep at the wheel because I am so exhausted, shower, pay bills, yard work, clean. By this time I am beyond exhaustion and want to do nothing but sit in front of the computer like a zombie. The future isn't always as bright as it seems, so go to college kids. Yet when I think about it, I wouldn't want a desk job so heh, I can't complain to much.

I literally just looked at the clock and it's 6:45. Last time I looked at the clock it was 1:30 and I stopped for lunch. If I didn't have a son I wanted to go crash toy trucks with, I would keep on working and not complain one bit... and I'm salary so not getting OT. I haven't been having this much fun working since between Untamed and Reflex.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Can you imagine what it must be like to be a Dungey or Villopoto where all the unrealistic plans you made as a teenager actually worked? I'd be the biggest a-hole in the universe!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

mxsstarters wrote:we are starting a vurmboto racing team. we have possiblyquick, THE deeo from the return of deeo, and myself. we are looking for a intermediate/expert riders. if you would like to join PM me. oh and try to get mx prodigy 17 to join too

.....nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

Just had an earthquake. Very interesting.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

we have those all the time...

we even get a volcano one's a year :wink:
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

My mom wanted to fly to Ireland last year for vacation and that damn volcano.. :lol:
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

5.9 earthquake in Virginia just a few mintues ago, we just felt tremors here in New York! All my friends and family in jersey said they felt it too!. CRAZY
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

mxsstarters wrote:we are starting a vurmboto racing team. we have possiblyquick, THE deeo from the return of deeo, and myself. we are looking for a intermediate/expert riders. if you would like to join PM me. oh and try to get mx prodigy 17 to join too
lol :]
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:5.9 earthquake in Virginia just a few mintues ago, we just felt tremors here in New York! All my friends and family in jersey said they felt it too!. CRAZY
there have been reports that it was felt as far away as Toronto and Detroit.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Steady as Windham here on the west coast hehe