MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Sweendoggy »

Phathry25 wrote:LOL on their twitter, news on "what is rF' tonight....

I've known since 2008 that rF is rFactor.... :roll:

I'm not excited at all, I'm pretty much just saddened that even though sween has been dropping hints to me for over two months he has never told me, and now I know for sure he hates me.

I'm just gunna go cry myself back to sleep... :cry:
Psh, rFactor don't got shit on us :)
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Uhhhhhhhh

So, i went to this ....uhhh..... place in the Bronx with a bunch of coworkers and got washed while naked women entertained us.

Now I'm hungover as fuck at work. Didn't get home until 4am and had to be in to work at 7:30am.

FML.

Halloween party tonight, open bar for our company. I'll probably be writing a similar post tomorrow.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Uhhhhhhhh

So, i went to this ....uhhh..... place in the Bronx with a bunch of coworkers and got washed while naked women entertained us.

Now I'm hungover as fuck at work. Didn't get home until 4am and had to be in to work at 7:30am.

FML.

Halloween party tonight, open bar for our company. I'll probably be writing a similar post tomorrow.
A bloody mary, followed by a ton of Red Bull Vodkas and you'll be feeling just fine. Worked everyday in Vegas haha.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

checkerz wrote:

FML.

A bloody mary, followed by a ton of Red Bull Vodkas and you'll be feeling just fine. Worked everyday in Vegas haha.
We had free drink vouchers at this place and the bartender was loading these drinks up like crazy. I was drinking jack and cokes all night and it pretty much was jack with a splash of coke. Probably had about 6-8 of them. Needless to say, doller bills were flying.
ShackAttack12
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
checkerz wrote:

FML.

We had free drink vouchers at this place and the bartender was loading these drinks up like crazy. I was drinking jack and cokes all night and it pretty much was jack with a splash of coke. Probably had about 6-8 of them. Needless to say, doller bills were flying.
No way were you throwin out doller bills shack, you're to jewy for that. Hints the coupons. haha
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Mittocs wrote: No way were you throwin out doller bills shack, you're to jewy for that. Hints the coupons. haha
Funny you mention that....

So at one point in the night we were getting lap dances. Ya know, stuffing dollar bills in their 1mm thick g-strings. These girls were going in so hard, shaking their shit so much, that the bills were just falling off their clothing and like onto the sofa we were sitting on. So when the chicks turned around and faced away from us, we would grab the dollars that fell on the couch and recycle them. HAHAHHA :lol: :lol: :lol:
ShackAttack12
Mittocs

Post by Mittocs »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
Mittocs wrote: No way were you throwin out doller bills shack, you're to jewy for that. Hints the coupons. haha
Funny you mention that....

So at one point in the night we were getting lap dances. Ya know, stuffing dollar bills in their 1mm thick g-strings. These girls were going in so hard, shaking their shit so much, that the bills were just falling off their clothing and like onto the sofa we were sitting on. So when the chicks turned around and faced away from us, we would grab the dollars that fell on the couch and recycle them. HAHAHHA :lol: :lol: :lol:
point proven. lol

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

Mittocs

Post by Mittocs »

on another note. my boss is being a dick today not to happy. Luckily im in the office today with nothing to do but kick my shoes off, sit back and look at shit on the internet and watch it snow outside.

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Mittocs wrote:on another note. my boss is being a dick today not to happy. Luckily im in the office today with nothing to do but kick my shoes off, sit back and look at shit on the internet and watch it snow outside.
Sounds like 2 out of 5 days a week for me :lol:
ShackAttack12
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I'm having a great day at work too. I came into my district manager telling me the shop looked like shit, and really my only job is to clean the shop. The reality of it is that I do everything you could imagine you'd do at a truck dealership, but clean the shop. You think my boss that makes me do all that other shit told him why it looked like shit? Heck no. Oh well, the rest of my week just got easier, I'm not even going to think about touching any tools at work the rest of the week, unless I am cleaning them up.... 8)
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Phathry25 wrote:I'm having a great day at work too. I came into my district manager telling me the shop looked like shit, and really my only job is to clean the shop. The reality of it is that I do everything you could imagine you'd do at a truck dealership, but clean the shop. You think my boss that makes me do all that other shit told him why it looked like shit? Heck no. Oh well, the rest of my week just got easier, I'm not even going to think about touching any tools at work the rest of the week, unless I am cleaning them up.... 8)
The district manager obviously hasn't seen your guns blazin when you wear that sleeveless sweatshirt.
ShackAttack12
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

So yeah, was riding this past two days and today happened the best thing it could happen.. Fucking bike got stuck, I mean the connecting rod got fucked up and messed the piston too....
Fucking shit.. Really.. We had put new piston and shit on Monday and now this happens.. FML
And tell me, how come connecting rod from '96 was all good until last year and now new one did the work just 1 season ? Gaaahh..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Maybe you didnt break it in properly?
REIDY-171
Team: Privateer

Post by REIDY-171 »

Hmmm....to get tattooed today? Or tomorrow? I can't decide.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

rideblue56 wrote:Maybe you didnt break it in properly?
No idea really, I think everything was good.
Super weird tho..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion