Battlefield 3

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mikey

Re: Battlefield 3

Post by Mikey »

It could probably run it low graphics..

By BF3 on which mates play it more, all the MXS guys play PC so its worth it for that!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Mikey wrote:It could probably run it low graphics..

By BF3 on which mates play it more, all the MXS guys play PC so its worth it for that!
yeah the online experience would be a lot better on PC with all of the sim lads, But I wanna be able to play with decent graphics. Argh, Looks like I better start saving.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

I could play it on medium graphics with a 2,5 year old pc, this was the béta so it might be even better now.
the frostbite 2 engine is pretty good at running on older pc's.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Servatis wrote:I could play it on medium graphics with a 2,5 year old pc, this was the béta so it might be even better now.
the frostbite 2 engine is pretty good at running on older pc's.

Were your specs better then the ones I posted?
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

about the same. but you didn't list your graphics card, which is the most important part.

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Servatis wrote:about the same. but you didn't list your graphics card, which is the most important part.
Man I suck with technology.

ATI Radeon 5650 1gb dedicated graphics.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

yeah, that should be enough to run it. not going to be ultra graphics but even on low graphics BF3 still looks really good.

---

MXS Cares
shanebell
Team: Privateer

Post by shanebell »

I play on xbox alot add me if you like teamwork
GT: shane bell
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

fuck the co-op mode man, to finaly connect to a server takes like an hour always says connection interrupted.
then when i finally get into the chopper level, people cant control the chopper for shit. when they crash the game restarts and i can control the chopper and when i do that those stupid kids dont even fire with the gun so i have to do all the work.

when im finaly almost done the game stops and says the fucking connection is interrupted, that how they ruin the fucking game.
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Finally bought it for sex box. It's not bad. Campaign is pretty full on!
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Post by v3Nx »

Add me on PS3 if you fancy a game: Twisted_243
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

mxbiker wrote:fuck the co-op mode man, to finaly connect to a server takes like an hour always says connection interrupted.
then when i finally get into the chopper level, people cant control the chopper for shit. when they crash the game restarts and i can control the chopper and when i do that those stupid kids dont even fire with the gun so i have to do all the work.

when im finaly almost done the game stops and says the fucking connection is interrupted, that how they ruin the fucking game.
you got it on pc? we could play some coop sometime in that case, I finished all of them so I kinda know what to do :P
never had problems connecting though, always went smooth for me.

---

MXS Cares
mxbiker

Post by mxbiker »

Servatis wrote:
mxbiker wrote:fuck the co-op mode man, to finaly connect to a server takes like an hour always says connection interrupted.

you got it on pc? we could play some coop sometime in that case, I finished all of them so I kinda know what to do :P
never had problems connecting though, always went smooth for me.
nah, im on the ps3
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

well, there is your first mistake :P

---

MXS Cares
mxbiker

Post by mxbiker »

wow finaly completed the mission. the co-pilot was verry glad i was such a good piloot.
he send me a message about me being a fucking beast at flying the chopper, he never made it even furter than the mortersw XD.

guess i had alot of time to practise with all the noobs that didnt shoot for themselves.
Still a MXS 125CC rider!