MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by The Conman »

I want to major in Computer Engineering, so MIT would be good. Though it's pretty expensive.
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

God I hate being at the top of the page when replying, then no one knows what I'm talking about and has to go to the page before this page to understand what's going on.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

The Conman wrote:I want to major in Computer Engineering, so MIT would be good. Though it's pretty expensive.
I assume you got >34 on the ACT? MIT is crazy expensive. I'm not sure about computer engineering, but CASE Western Reserve Uni in Ohio has a great engineering program. It's expensive too, which is why I went to Akron... haha. Great education still, but more like state school prices.
The Conman

Post by The Conman »

ddmx wrote:
The Conman wrote:I want to major in Computer Engineering, so MIT would be good. Though it's pretty expensive.
I assume you got >34 on the ACT? MIT is crazy expensive. I'm not sure about computer engineering, but CASE Western Reserve Uni in Ohio has a great engineering program. It's expensive too, which is why I went to Akron... haha. Great education still, but more like state school prices.
I haven't taken the ACT...I'm a Sophomore, I just did good on my PSAT so I'm getting mail and stuff....
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

Voutare wrote:
The Conman wrote:I guess my PSAT scores, even though it's only the PSAT, attracted some attention to me. I'm getting a shit ton of emails from colleges and now I'm getting stuff in the mail. I guess scoring in the 90th percentile is pretty good, eh? :lol:

Some colleges that I got mail from are:
Champlain College
I applied to Champlain College. It's ridiculously liberal and expensive. And if you did that good on your PSAT's, don't bother applying. The school isn't that good, and the median SAT per subject is around 550. Honestly, just don't go to Vermont at all. There is two good schools, UVM, and Middlebury, and they both will rape your bank account mercilessly.
Thanks for the information Voutare, haha I've also been getting mail from colleges after taking the PSAT, and got something from Champlain the other day.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Sorry to bug, but would this oil
http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/fgr.aspx
be alright to use in a 250sx? I've googled and asked a few friends, still no good answer, so now to you guys :D
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Ks446
Team: Privateer

Post by Ks446 »

U of I has a good engineering program I've heard. It is close to me so I want to go there.
Twitter: @Fourfoursix
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

:( Got a cold. -_-

Probably getting LFS tomorrow. Got the demo today and it turns out I've been playing for 2 hours. :lol: I planned to be in bed 1 and a half hours ago.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Stewart can still win :O
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Robert196 wrote:LFS
Game is sick, definitely worth the money! I play it all the time.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Brina927 wrote:Sorry to bug, but would this oil
http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/fgr.aspx
be alright to use in a 250sx? I've googled and asked a few friends, still no good answer, so now to you guys :D
You can use car oil. I't not even kidding. Its a 2 stroke, so the oil only lubricates the transmission. As long as it is has the recommended specifications, you should be fine. I use Shell Rotella-T Diesel oil in YZ 250 and my Husaberg. I have noticed greatly improved clutch wear and clutch action over Overpriced Motul oil :shock:
Now some of you MX freaks out there will argue saying otherwise, but oil is oil. As long as it meets the specs, it will work. In fact, Car oil will last longer and lubricate better than most Motorcycle oils. AND its WAYYYY CHEAPER!
Grizz
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Grizz »

#armswag
S.Greenawalt | AEO Powersports Lites
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

LFS is the 2nd best game, after MXS.

Anyone mind to tell me what to name the skins and where to get what I need to make them? I know where to put them and all, just no sure where the templates and things are. Or what to name them when I'm done...
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Robert196 wrote:LFS is the 2nd best game, after MXS.

Anyone mind to tell me what to name the skins and where to get what I need to make them? I know where to put them and all, just no sure where the templates and things are. Or what to name them when I'm done...
Goonercycle. Figured it out.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Robert196 wrote:LFS is the 2nd best game, after MXS.
ROFL