Funny videos & Photos.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Re: Funny videos & Photos.

Post by motoxlova#1 »

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It does suck for that guy, but I think Steve Jobs is more well known because of his skill as a businessman, not as a creator.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

I have little to no respect for Steve Jobs. Sure, he was a good businessman, but he used old inventions and called them his own. A real crook if you ask me.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Ballsfalsky wrote:I have little to no respect for Steve Jobs. Sure, he was a good businessman, but he used old inventions and called them his own. A real crook if you ask me.
Care to elaborate? I'm not apple fan boy but I'm curious as to all the things he stole.
Skinhead17
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Skinhead17 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:I have little to no respect for Steve Jobs. Sure, he was a good businessman, but he used old inventions and called them his own. A real crook if you ask me.
Oh go hate on Bill Gates.
DJD

Post by DJD »

^Ban this twat. His name annoys me.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

DJD wrote:^Ban this twat. His name annoys me.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

ddmx wrote:
DJD wrote:^Ban this twat. His name annoys me.
Wrong DJ.... :cry:
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

ddmx wrote:
Care to elaborate? I'm not apple fan boy but I'm curious as to all the things he stole.
#likeabosss

Jobs was a legit role model honestly, look at what you just said. Look at what you just said in fact, he made money off old & other peoples stuff. Sorry not sorry but that's being a complete badass and the best salesman / marketing pitch ever. People didn't buy macbooks and iphones because of "------insert a fact-----" they bought it because he "sold" us on the idea of concept then let society work its magic. He figured out the secret to society & that makes him a genius.

and i lol'd to ddmx reply to djd :lol:

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

ddmx wrote:
Stole GUI from IBM. In his defense they openly showed it to him, and they saw no use of it... big mistake.
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

I don't care if he was a marketing genius. He used other peoples stuff as a base and didn't give them any credit. Isn't that what's considered ripping in MXS? Technically that's stealing... I don't like apple products either. They are overpriced and mere useless (unless you're in video production). Nothing makes me laugh harder than an apple fan boy flaunting his iPhone around saying that it's the best there is, and then he states he doesn't know what Linux or Android are...
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:Nothing makes me laugh harder than an apple fan boy flaunting his iPhone around saying that it's the best there is, and then he states he doesn't know what Linux or Android are...
Kind of like you with 2 strokes! :lol: Just messing with you, of course.

I really like my iPhone, though. They're awesome because of the integration from so many different places. Plus, I really like iTunes. :lol:

Oh, and I don't want to get in trouble with JLV here, but Linux has got to be the worst OS for me. Some dude put it on my brother's old laptop when he fixed it and I absolutely hate it. We still can't find out how to download Minecraft from minecraft.net onto that thing. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Since we're at it...
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:Nothing makes me laugh harder than an apple fan boy flaunting his iPhone around saying that it's the best there is, and then he states he doesn't know what Linux or Android are...
Kind of like you with 2 strokes! :lol: Just messing with you, of course.

I really like my iPhone, though. They're awesome because of the integration from so many different places. Plus, I really like iTunes. :lol:

Oh, and I don't want to get in trouble with JLV here, but Linux has got to be the worst OS for me. Some dude put it on my brother's old laptop when he fixed it and I absolutely hate it. We still can't find out how to download Minecraft from minecraft.net onto that thing. :lol:
Apple OS' (which is based off of linux I believe) = anyone can use it
Other Linux based OS' (including android) = for more advanced and technically inclined people.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Are you a Linux guy?