MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Ddavis »

CrazyCanadianMX wrote:
The Conman wrote:I need new goggles, thinking about the Oakley Mayhem's, or the Scott Tyrants.
Considered X-Brand?
Rich Taylor hooked me up with a bunch of free goggles for hauling ass, pretty dope. Goggles are sick looking and are durable too.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

rideblue56 wrote:Wall Street says Suzuki is probably going to disappear in 2013. Number 6.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/06/21/ ... 38#photo-5
Do you think the car side of Suzuki going down the tube will bring the rest (Motorcycle, ATV, Marine) of the company down also?

If so, that would be a big bummer.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Well, if you think about it, ALL of their sales have been down in recent years. But i guess it depends how the company is structured.

But i know pretty much nothing about big business, so i cant say. :lol:
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Ate poop in my second practice today. had tks race moto 1 with a grip that twisted all the way around and got 8th. fixed the grip and got 5th in moto 2. helmet cam later tonight
m121c

Post by m121c »

The Conman wrote:I need new goggles, thinking about the Oakley Mayhem's, or the Scott Tyrants.
100% goggles. Just got 2 pairs of the racecrafts, so sick!
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

I wanted to get 100%, but CTO doesn't carry tearoffs for them. So I got another pair of Main Pro's.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:I was looking at the red/black legacy helmet on bto this morning before school
Don't know sizing yet so gotta figure that out
What size is you're current helmet? My v3 is a large, but i'm in between a medium and a large. I put bicycle padding underneath the liner so that it would fit properly. Apparently the moto9's fit a little snug.
At the moment i have a one industries trooper i think it is?
Its a medium so i beed to figure out what size to get for the bell
Donate if you like My Creations
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Measure you're head. There is a sizing chart on BTO. The Moto9's are a snug fit, but it is by design. If you want your helmet to be able to turn on your hear order a size large.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Yeah ill do that when i get home
What do you mean by the last part?
Donate if you like My Creations
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

2 Be Continued finished downloading and was the best moto movie I've seen in awhile. I'd recommend it to anyone who doesn't hate him like I hate Dungey.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Ohagan75 wrote:Yeah ill do that when i get home
What do you mean by the last part?
If you put on a helmet and shake your head, it should move around with your head instead of your head sliding around inside, if it fits properly.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Double post.

Totally popped open a Dr Pepper at 1 AM and chugged half the can. My mouth was on fire for a bit. The bubbles seem really intense when it's cold and from a can, not to mention that Dr Pepper is kind of spiced (I think so, at least).
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

FOR AIR CANADA:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

FOR KAY TEE EM:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Mona wrote:
rideblue56 wrote:Wall Street says Suzuki is probably going to disappear in 2013. Number 6.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/06/21/ ... 38#photo-5
Do you think the car side of Suzuki going down the tube will bring the rest (Motorcycle, ATV, Marine) of the company down also?

If so, that would be a big bummer.
Depends whether the other sections of the business are operating profitably or not. Also that article only mentions sales in the USA.

I just had a quick look at their sales figures for the 2011 financial year and the motorcycle segment made a loss although that seems to be mainly down to the fact that their costs increased due to floods.

The operating profit for Suzuki as a whole was 120 billion Yen which is roughly 1.5 billion dollars. I would have thought operating profit would have been negative for there to be major worries about the business disappearing. The american operation would most likely close first though as sales in Japan are increasing. The appreciation of the Yen is damaging their exports too.

I could 100% guarentee that the business would be bought up or at least parts of it by other companies. A company as big as Suzuki doesnt just disappear.