Funny videos & Photos.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: Funny videos & Photos.

Post by KTM57 »

How can you say a singer isn't a musician? Singing is as vital to music as the guitar, drums, etc. Sure, you can go instrumental or without drums, but there is always a bit missing.

...aaaaaaaaand watch these.

You can't say he isn't at least decent at all of those. Can't say they aren't music, either.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Only 50 pesos!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Servatis wrote: Music is an art form.
If music is an art form then beauty is in the eye (ear?) of the beholder and so you just proved yourself wrong!
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

KTM57 wrote:How can you say a singer isn't a musician? Singing is as vital to music as the guitar, drums, etc. Sure, you can go instrumental or without drums, but there is always a bit missing.
thats not what i mean by musician. playing a tune on a guitar does not make you a musician either, it makes you a guitar player. A musician is someone that CREATES music.

BuddyTheElf wrote:If music is an art form then beauty is in the eye (ear?) of the beholder and so you just proved yourself wrong!
the question was whether it was good music or not. keeping peoples opinions out of the equation.
Beibs "music" isn't brought into this world with the intention of being art. It's there to make money, nothing else. Therefore it's not art, therefore it's bad music.

and now I will stop posting. Sorry for hijacking this topic :oops:
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Thank you... Now only the rest have to stop.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Servatis is so jelly it hurts...
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

My face when mx enthusiasts defend Justin bieber

adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

im not defending biebs here, im defending common sense, and servatis, you have none.
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

BuddyTheElf wrote:
Mikeyyart10 wrote:I agree with yzed im 19 and am so low on money trying to get my education at college can't even afford uni afterwards
I'm also from the UK and just finished my A levels so will be heading to uni in september. How can you say you cant afford to go to uni when you dont pay any of the fees until you earn over £21K and the things you pay upfront like rent are also covered by student loans?
Sorry but your wrong you'll have to pay the uni fees with the loan but you won'y pay back the loan unless you make over 21k so thats why its not affordable for me cause i can't risk doing a 3 year course at uni then get a job that just pays over 21k a year to find i'll be paying these debts all my life its just not worth it. giving me little money to move out my dads house and run a car or continue to run my bike witht he current cost of petrol. tax, insurance and bills and rent once i final get a decent job until then my dads let me stay free as its just unfair to ask for money off me when he'd rinse me dry after a month and i'd struggle to go college and get my education in the first place.

If that don't answer your question i don't know what will.
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

sorry back on topic. :)
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Phathry25