MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Duckstream

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Duckstream »

DJ99X wrote:Ah dude, Brick is an epic movie. One of my favourites.
I should really read this topic more, i didnt remember what movie it was at first but i saw the trailer and now i remember seeing it and it was GREAT!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yeah, I was in a similar situation. Saw it on TV once thinking it was pretty cool, then forgot what it was called, then somehow came across the trailer thinking "oh shit, I've seen this!"
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Baggett tearin it up again, won 1st 250 moto. Going to meet Jammer at Washougal for old timers weekend and to chat with the Hills. Justin hurt and not racing there today. Perfect weather.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... -_-NA-_-NA
will this get the job done for my mxsim needs?
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

adhkcrfhonda wrote:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... -_-NA-_-NA
And them some brutha. It is what I have currently while living and working out of town in Bermuda. Run MXS soooo smoothly even on Max settings. I greatly suggest it man.

Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Camping sure as hell didn't last long. Halfway through a ride I noticed one of my sub frame bolts missing. No big deal, I stand 90 percent of the time anyways. So I keep riding, get to one of the bigger hills on the trail ( usually pretty easy if you know where and how to hit the logs), but apparently my luck was just terrible. Back end hooked on one of the rocks and I looped. Bike cartwheeled down the hill and somehow my luck turned good. Only broke my levers and tore a grip. Didn't have any spares so we packed up and came home. Still had a pretty good time none the less. It was 42 celcius (110 or so farenheit?) And I got pretty dark in about 3 hours of sitting in the sun. Is it just me or do you get darker faster listening to music and drinking cold ones?
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

MXJProductions wrote:
And them some brutha. It is what I have currently while living and working out of town in Bermuda. Run MXS soooo smoothly even on Max settings. I greatly suggest it man.

Do I see a 60d sitting there without a lens cap collecting dust on the mirror? :roll:
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Ballsfalsky wrote:Camping sure as hell didn't last long. Halfway through a ride I noticed one of my sub frame bolts missing. No big deal, I stand 90 percent of the time anyways. So I keep riding, get to one of the bigger hills on the trail ( usually pretty easy if you know where and how to hit the logs), but apparently my luck was just terrible. Back end hooked on one of the rocks and I looped. Bike cartwheeled down the hill and somehow my luck turned good. Only broke my levers and tore a grip. Didn't have any spares so we packed up and came home. Still had a pretty good time none the less. It was 42 celcius (110 or so farenheit?) And I got pretty dark in about 3 hours of sitting in the sun. Is it just me or do you get darker faster listening to music and drinking cold ones?
What the hell? I didn't think Canada could get that hot, lol
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Nope that is a 7d in which I was taking my new 50 mm canon lens off to take a shot on the Rebel T3, quicker to load on Computer lol. Lazy me.It is capped off. I take really good care of my stuff until im shooting at the track lol.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

MXJProductions wrote:

awesome, where did you buy yours?
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

adhkcrfhonda wrote:awesome, where did you buy yours?
From Bestbuy.com, but your best bet is the deal they are offering you now. I paid over 1600 for mine, than again I got it like 4 months ago, so I guess the price has dropped. Either way u got urself a solid deal.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

MXJProductions wrote: From Bestbuy.com, but your best bet is the deal they are offering you now. I paid over 1600 for mine, than again I got it like 4 months ago, so I guess the price has dropped. Either way u got urself a solid deal.
but its refurbished...
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Went to watch the British Superbikes today as I only live 5 minutes away from the track. The speeds the bikes travel at is crazy :shock:
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

DJ99X wrote: What the hell? I didn't think Canada could get that hot, lol
The hottest i've ever seen it here (in my 16 years), is 48. That was the summer of 2005. Man oh man was that hot. I remember it was in the mid-high 40's for 2 weeks straight. It was awesome at first, because I was outside hittin my dirtjumps in the greenspace behind our old house with friends, and in the pool A LOT. But it got kind of exhausting. Even with AC it was annoying. This is only the start of the anual heat wave we get. I can only imagine how hot it is about 3 hours east of me. I live in the mildest place in canada.