MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
supercross711

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by supercross711 »

supercross711 wrote:just throwin in out there, i hate america lol
Congrats, you sir are an asshole.[/quote]
why? i live in the US[/quote]
You should be banned for being unpatriotic.
Just saying[/quote]
lol
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
will96

Post by will96 »

Anyone here play Rift? It looks like a knock-off of WoW but I got a code from Gamestop to get the game and a month of play for free. Might as well try it and laugh at people online. :lol:
[color=#FF0000]jlv[/color] wrote:I'd probably ban him if I understood what he just said.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

DJ99X wrote:Image
LOL thats why
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

No he has every right to his own opinion and its up to JLV's discretion of whats a ban-able offense.

What makes him an asshole is that there was a terrible tragedy committed from one sick person that ended the lifes of many people and injured many more and his only comment is he hates his own country instead of condemning the act itself. Show some respect and compassion for the dead and their families.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Mr.Two wrote:No he has every right to his own opinion and its up to JLV's discretion of whats a ban-able offense.

What makes him an asshole is that there was a terrible tragedy committed from one sick person that ended the lifes of many people and injured many more and his only comment is he hates his own country instead of condemning the act itself. Show some respect and compassion for the dead and their families.
Oh man i did not mean to come off that way i only read like the last two post of the conversation. I really appoligize if i came off like that. I feel terrible about what heppened in colorado, its a tragedey, but its sad that it happens all the time in the US, dont understand what is wrong with some people and why they would want to do something like that. again sorry if it came off that way i appoligize
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You don't think that terrible things happen all the time in other places?

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

im sure they do, i ididdnt mean to be takin so seriusly about my comment. i was mainly refering to the economy but diddnt releize how soon after the posts about the colorado shooting i had posted
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

That one event was probably about 1/5 of Australias annual gun related deaths, and probably 1/1000 of America's annual gun related deaths.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

DJ99X wrote:That one event was probably about 1/5 of Australias annual gun related deaths, and probably 1/1000 of America's annual gun related deaths.
totally agree
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

I understand what your saying that it really terrible it happens here but do you really think murder only happens here in The United States? There are sick people all over the world that do terrible things.

DJ99X wrote:That one event was probably about 1/5 of Australias annual gun related deaths, and probably 1/1000 of America's annual gun related deaths.
Population of Australia is roughly - 22,676,566
Population of US is roughly - 311,591,917
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

i may not be right but japan has like 121,000,000 and they have next to no crime at all
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

And Japan also has one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Mr.Two wrote:And Japan also has one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
Dont take this wrong becuase that is terrible, but in US people go on shooting and kill many random people than kill them selves, again dont take this the wrong way its a very sesative subject but id rather have people kill them selves by them sleves than go on a shootout and kill like 40 other people than kill themselves. and i would think america is probably pretty high in scuicide too?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I doubt that it's next to no crime, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's better than America. Sure, we have a lot of corruption and such, but we also have the most people and the most diversity, which both lead to conflicts and poverty, which lead to crime. You can't blame a country for having kooks in it. If you're that mentally sick to open fire on a movie theater (or any crime at all, really), then you obviously have bigger problems than can be dealt with by a government.

Again, everything is going to have a higher number in America because of the abundance of people.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.