MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by MXJProductions »

Pumaxcs wrote:The more I read it the funnier it becomes. That post has everything. You like Thank You notes? You like MXS? You like kids? You like FloRida? I have got something for you. lol
woah!! I never said " I " like Florida, my wife listens to that shit, and son copy's everything he see's ,hear's lol. I hate mxs, makes me rage.However I do love kids. So you got at least 1 right :D
goudbeekie
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by goudbeekie »

SOAB_465 wrote:
goudbeekie wrote:pitbiking in the snow! #FUN
Amen

but cold weather doesn't agree with chinese plastic. There's usually little blue shards all over the place when you're done :lol:
Man, i dont have chinese plastic :p I have this pit 3 years now, i bought it as chinese, but it isn't much chinese now :shock: :shock:
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

1st in 125 Arenacross ahead of Jeremy by 2, and 1st in 250 Winter Indoor ahead of Jeremy by 1. #RedPlateWeek
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

The TBA date on MX schedule is going to be at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah!!! That shitt cray.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Phathry25 wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:I was hoping to get my first stint in the ban court tonight, as I did some pretty terrible things. Yet nothing. What do these people do who actually end up in there?
I continued the madness until about 1AM. Did I end up in the BC??? Nope.
Wow we suck at getting banned. Nobody would even yell at us in the server. :( Even what Trevor suggested is better than what we did.
After about 6 consecutive starts of me Emig-fading on everyone someone finally said "alright thats enough micheal (yeah, spelled it wrong even though it's right in front of them)".

I think I even made Aussie Jack disco about 4 times to keep from destroying his stats...
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

MXJProductions wrote:Thank you JLV!!! Because of this game, my son at almost 4 years of age, wakes up turns my computer on, blast the speakers, and proceeds to ride on pro physics ( not his normal arcade ) like a champ. He put my headphones on ( which was not plugged in ),and is sitting there singing whistle by florida hahahaha. Kid is too dang funny.
My friends do the same thing when they sleep over. :lol:

Got something against Flo Rida? That song is catchier than a baseball mitt.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Cody Darr wrote:The TBA date on MX schedule is going to be at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah!!! That shitt cray.
They told us that at the last AX race. Gonna have an SX and a national this year. So pumped!
Yamahaulin
Team: TBR

Post by Yamahaulin »

been with a broken arm for 3 months gotta wait another 2 or more :cry:
2017 Sim Cup Champion | 2014 East Coast Supercross Champion | 2013 MEC Champion | 2013 250 MX Outdoor Champion | 2013 Grand National Champion | 2013 250 West Coast Supercross Champion
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

KTM57 wrote:
MXJProductions wrote:Thank you JLV!!! Because of this game, my son at almost 4 years of age, wakes up turns my computer on, blast the speakers, and proceeds to ride on pro physics ( not his normal arcade ) like a champ. He put my headphones on ( which was not plugged in ),and is sitting there singing whistle by florida hahahaha. Kid is too dang funny.
My friends do the same thing when they sleep over. :lol:

Got something against Flo Rida? That song is catchier than a baseball mitt.
Nah no problems with him, just not really something I want my kids to listen to.... Than again my daughter absolutely flips out over Skrillex haha. Weird kids.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Washed my otter box in a mixture of dish soap, and a 10:1 mixture of water and simple green. Even though I took it out of the SG and scrubbed it with dish soap and a cloth, it still reeks of it. I gues there's still lots of SG on my case because my hands are drier than the Sahara desert.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Simple Green smells SO GOOD, though.

Have you ever seen the Dubstep baby video? :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

#dungeypumped
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Dungey wears Nike though...
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

I thought Dungey pumped was an emotion greater than being pumped.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

nah thats super pumped.
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS