What Brand Boots do you run?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: What Brand Boots do you run?

Post by tyskorn »

Robert196 wrote:Hopefully getting some SG12's. I have Tech 6's and I HATE them.
I got SG12's and wore them for the first time on race day. :lol: I love them. They're comfortable as, and have the easiest buckles ever.
You should make an account on MXSponsor and get sponsored. I paid the 50 or so dollars that it is for a year, and already got the money back from sponsorships.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Dang son, sponsors? In a few years, you might be riding for Mitch Payton!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

If Transworld doesn't catch me with my mullet. My sponsors would definitely drop me then. :evil: :cry: :D :( :roll: :lol: :oops: :cry: :idea: :evil:
kacper2kt
Team: ScrubJump.pl

Post by kacper2kt »

I bought them 1 day ago. Hope they will be comfortable and durable
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Gaernee because they were free. (Sp?)
kacper2kt

Post by kacper2kt »

No :P Why free (In Poland nothing is for free)
They were in the same price as Alpinestars tech-3. I wanted to buy sg-10, but they are too expensive for me.
Japa
Team: Privateer

Post by Japa »

JConley691 wrote:
Funny Comeback wrote:Gaerne SG10s

Best boots I've ever owned.
Boblob801 wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:She's being modest. 20 is what she really wants
To bad she only gets 3 and a half................
MY STATS
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

By far the best boot i've ever tried on/owned. Comfortable, light, protective, and durable. They are expensive though. $540CAD. Made by Oxtars.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Ballsfalsky wrote:Image

By far the best boot i've ever tried on/owned. Comfortable, light, protective, and durable. They are expensive though. $540CAD. Made by Oxtars.
Yep. I run a six, almost seven year old pair and have no complaints with them. Will buy another pair. The only problem I've had just recently cropped up. The bottom layer of the sole is starting to detach from the rest in a couple spots. Not many boots will last six years though, so I'm happy.
That guy on the two stroke
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

The footpegs on my husky were sharp as fuck and chewed up the bottom pretty good. I used to ride on the arch of my foot (still kinda do sometimes), but now I ride on the balls of my feet so its not as much of a problem. Still great boots. Love em. Buckles are good, hinge system is awesome...
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Ballsfalsky wrote:The footpegs on my husky were sharp as fuck and chewed up the bottom pretty good. I used to ride on the arch of my foot (still kinda do sometimes), but now I ride on the balls of my feet so its not as much of a problem. Still great boots. Love em. Buckles are good, hinge system is awesome...
The hinge is my favorite part about them. They're a lot slimmer through the ankle than "normal" hinged boots. I feel like it makes it easier for me to feel and grip the bike because of that. My soles aren't that worn, just coming apart. I ride on the balls of my feet, possibly too much (I hit my heels on hard landings because I never remember to get on my arches when I know it's going to hurt), and I'm pretty easy on boots as far as twisting and sliding them on the pegs so my soles usually last a while.
That guy on the two stroke
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

kacper2kt wrote:Why free (In Poland nothing is for free)
They were my friends and I think he got new boots right after he got them so I started using them, they were broken in and everything! Before I ran those I loved SixSixone boots, and their helmets.
kacper2kt

Post by kacper2kt »

Ddavis wrote:
kacper2kt wrote:Why free (In Poland nothing is for free)
They were my friends and I think he got new boots right after he got them so I started using them, they were broken in and everything! Before I ran those I loved SixSixone boots, and their helmets.
My first option was 2013 SixSixOne Comp boots, but they aren't able to be in good price, so I and my dad decided to buy those Gearne. I wanted to buy 661 boots from motosport.com, but there wasn't any discounts :?
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

i have sg12's and i ruined them on about their 10th ride the other day. caught it on the footpeg and ripped the hinge off. do you think gaerne will do anything for me?
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

No. I have a friend who had the sole of the boot falling off and one of the hinges fall apart after three rides.

My Sidi's have been good to me.