2013 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Re: 2013 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by MXJProductions »

Phathry25 wrote:You people? One person said something, followed by 5 people telling him he was off base. Yes, us people are all idiots.
Now Phathry if Mini comes back on the attack to you, you are just going to step back with your arms in the air like NBA players, screaming I did nothing wrong. Stop Instigating it further. You know good , and well, this will only keep it going.It is like we can't stop until we get the last word lol.

On the real MiNi you are getting a bit heated over this. Chillax.

@Motoboss, yea I love GoPros. It sucks so bad tho, that Speed pretty much has monopoly over them, and limits them to a certain time frame they can run the races in each of their uploads. Would be awesome to see the full moto's like they did during outdoors last year.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Phathry25 wrote:You people? One person said something, followed by 5 people telling him he was off base. Yes, us people are all idiots.
Oops haha
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

MXJProductions wrote:
On the real MiNi you are getting a bit heated over this. Chillax.

@Motoboss, yea I love GoPros. It sucks so bad tho, that Speed pretty much has monopoly over them, and limits them to a certain time frame they can run the races in each of their uploads. Would be awesome to see the full moto's like they did during outdoors last year.
Sorry for the DP but because I have been a dick lately and I had a shitty day today, I will say sorry to Buddy for taking my shit lol

The whole GoPro time limit thing is all FELD. For legal reasons they can't run the full race (if this has been said already, its ok I am an idiot anyways lol)
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Hmm I was told by someone behind the scenes that is was Speed, but yea either way it sucks.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Will oakland be live on television?
DJD

Post by DJD »

No
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Damn it sucks. No internet sunday and monday otherwise I would read the results before I could watch the races :( Hate it
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

What is happening!?!?!?

"Just received word L&Mc Racing shutting down immediately. Unclear what the next move for everyone on the team is, but we wish them the best."
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

There was talk about this before supercross even started, but they originally said they would last through Sx. Guess money is a bit too tight for the team to make it. Economy sucks.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

TWMX wrote:Got word that L&Mc Racing has ceased operations, leaving their staff and rider @andrewshortmx29 out of work. Word is Shorty has already rebounded with a new team.
http://instagram.com/p/U4OlwGlf2_/

Guesses on what team?
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Not sure , but some people were mentioning Yoshimura Suzuki... No clue tho. Mathes said in a tweet, that Short has plans, just not the rest of the team. So I am guessing whatever team he is going to will be announced very soon.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Why would you start a season knowing you didn't have the founds to finish? Just tell people there's no money and to go look for other job opportunities.

Close a race team three rounds into a season? That's a joke.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

I hear there is a spare 450 in the geico rig...
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Truuuuuuuuuuuue.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

Jason Weigandt wrote:Of course, Saturday also marked the end of Kevin Windham's racing career, but GEICO Honda people tell me they can't just bring Shorty in as a replacement.
Supposedly that's not an option...

Continued:
Jason Weigandt wrote:For one, Windham's bike is still going to be used by Windham himself in opening ceremonies each week, so it's not really available. Second, Short's full works bike is an expensive piece, and any team that wants to use it has to pay for it, and it's hard to find that kind of money mid-season.
Unless the situation is being too read-into (I believe, while already on a factory honda, GEICO or factory honda would make the most sense for a one week change), i'm stumped on where he'll land come saturday.

Could he jump on a complete new bike, or have someone buy his factory honda for the weekend/season?