Real MX Pics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
ddmx

Re: Real MX Pics

Post by ddmx »

Yeah DJ, I actually think the 125 is SO much more fun to ride than the 250f! Hands down it corners better, feels better in the air, and I can take whatever line I want and get through it like a charm. I'll probably never go back to the four stroke to be honest.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

ddmx488 wrote:Yeah DJ, I actually think the 125 is SO much more fun to ride than the 250f! Hands down it corners better, feels better in the air, and I can take whatever line I want and get through it like a charm. I'll probably never go back to the four stroke to be honest.
Sweet ! You should buy a KTM 150 at future :D Thats because my Dad Haven't buy a 450F yet and he is beating a lot of 450F's guys...
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Scottooo#607

Post by Scottooo#607 »

DJ wrote:Here's some moto photography I've done-
At Barleigh Ranch (track i did a replica of)

OI Dj!!!!

Your an Aussie im guessing so are you going to the last round of the Advanced Shell Series???
At Coolum pines mx Club(my home track:))

Andd do you know a Dylan Peterson( Fastest senior lites rider in Qld)
and Brock Whinston :)
"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep the score?"
monsterkawi

Post by monsterkawi »

hey scotooo i used to ride a fort lytton qld now i ride at tivoli wasnt there a round already gone at coolumn ?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Why isnt Dylan P riding juniors still hes still 16, but he did alright at under19's at albury. Have any of u 2 ridden coolum? i was gonna do the jnr aussies there 2 years ago but i gor a new bike and didnt have wnough ride time on it
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Nah, Victoria is too far away. And its a hole. :lol:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

well i heres a few i took from the 2007 JNR Australian titles held at Coolum:
And heres a few of me whippen lol :wink: :
My photography work
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

DJ wrote:Nah, Victoria is too far away. And its a hole. :lol:
Dude Coolum is in QLD. Victoria is not a hole, also have u heard about all the bikes that get stolen in nsw for drugs! now im pretty sure thats hole. Dammmm nigga!!! :P
My photography work
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Meh, still too far away, and defo not a hole like Victoria
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

DJ its very immature to argue about witch state is better when you can not live in both so plase stop before an argurement breaks out :P

HAHAHA VIC HAS PATTIES PIES!
My photography work
Scottooo#607

Post by Scottooo#607 »

Mikey wrote:Why isnt Dylan P riding juniors still hes still 16, but he did alright at under19's at albury. Have any of u 2 ridden coolum? i was gonna do the jnr aussies there 2 years ago but i gor a new bike and didnt have wnough ride time on it

Um that's because if your birthday is this year when you turn 16 you have the choice to either run the year out in juniors
or move to seniors.... But see what happen at first round with Dylan haha he rode in the wrong class and didnt get pointed:)
hahaha then look at his results now haha he's back on top:)

Fast bastard

And monsterkawi, I used to ride good fort lytton but they closed down so that sucks and yea
the rounds go

Coolum, Tivoli, Harvey Bay, Toowoomba, mundubbra then the last round back at coolum...:) should be good
My girlfriends little brother was is in 2nd in 65cc class and they kid first crashed out at his house track
and Split his liver so now he is out. And if now if my lil guy places first in the last round he will win:) haha
"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep the score?"
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Mikey wrote:
Dude Coolum is in QLD. Victoria is not a hole, also have u heard about all the bikes that get stolen in nsw for drugs! now im pretty sure thats hole. Dammmm nigga!!! :P

That's pretty common with US Supercross events.

Leave your bike in your truck unattended for 5 minutes and a bunch of ghetto ass crack heads will steal it and carry it away. They don't even bother starting or rolling it. They throw it on their back and run. :/
russ190

Post by russ190 »

Voutare wrote:
Mikey wrote:

That's pretty common with US Supercross events.

Leave your bike in your truck unattended for 5 minutes and a bunch of ghetto ass crack heads will steal it and carry it away. They don't even bother starting or rolling it. They throw it on their back and run. :/
Thank god i live in a small area..damn cities lol
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Yea, I do too.

There are like, 1000 people in my 'area', and there is something like 50 square miles here. Shrewsbury Vt. It's the most empty place in Vermont, probably. (And 3/4 of that population is hippies who live out in the woods and you never hear from them.

We (Chad Sharrow and I, along with some other people) wen't to Albany AX, and he had to hire a rent-a-cop to keep his bike from being stolen out of the back of his truck. Same with Atlanta. When he raced that SX, they had security watching all the privateers bikes, since they don't have anyone to look after them. He said that people would literally run up to a truck with a knife, cut the straps holding it in, pick up the bikes, and carry them away. Hopped up on PCP probably.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Got few pics from November.Tell me what ya think.

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion