MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dylan22

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by dylan22 »

Downloading Reflex, what website has the custom tracks and stuff?
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Throwback Thursday...

The very first MXS Multiplayer race.

ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Shack, Scotty, Mark, and JLV all in the same race, not sure who the other people are (18 was still Sween then?). Those were the days! People instantly restarting because there was no warmup, half or nothing votes for restarts :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

That brings back memories. DJ in the server before I was. Telling DJ the unannounced snapshot would corrupt your hard drive. Corenetworks shutting the server down the first day because they thought it was under a DDoS attack. Good times!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Hello folks and welcome to mxsimulator.com!

MX Simulator is nearly finished, but it's not too late to make changes. Tell me the good, bad and ugly so I can improve it and make this the best motocross game ever.

Thanks for visiting!
-Josh
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Packing my house to move and came across my Red Bull/MVA Alive Project folder. Created these blueprints while sitting in the dirt in about 95 degree weather on the big center tabletop to go along with the 300 photos I took of the layout/jumps/etc. Definitely the most research I've ever put into a project.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Do you ever want to comment on something and then don't because it would make you the biggest asshole ever? Welcome to my world where everyone is an engineer and 95% of them are god damn retarded.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:After hearing some inside dope about JLaw from the Hill clan, I cringe at anything Jlaw related.
what did you hear?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

jlv wrote:That brings back memories. DJ in the server before I was. Telling DJ the unannounced snapshot would corrupt your hard drive. Corenetworks shutting the server down the first day because they thought it was under a DDoS attack. Good times!
Collisions would lock the game up. Good times
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

yzmxer608 wrote:Shack, Scotty, Mark, and JLV all in the same race, not sure who the other people are (18 was still Sween then?). Those were the days! People instantly restarting because there was no warmup, half or nothing votes for restarts :lol:.
I was number 10 back then, I was fast and stuff before everyone joined. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

mittocs was the godfather and on a whole different level.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Found it. Had to dig through PhotoBucket it was so old.

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

ddmx wrote:Do you ever want to comment on something and then don't because it would make you the biggest asshole ever? Welcome to my world where everyone is an engineer and 95% of them are god damn retarded.
What happened guy?

Kevin, I remember the #10 now!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Anyone else see this?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

adhkcrfhonda wrote:what did you hear?
Drunken, idiotic behavior, like throwing rocks at Josh thinking it was funny and getting his ass kicked for it. They also had an interview together during his Yamaha 250 days and it seemed he was rubbing off on Josh, which sucked big time cuz He's not like that.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.