MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by AuTo MaTik »

rideblue56 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:It seems like to me majority of it will go into this 'social' aspect they are pushing
The new xbox will be revealed at E3.

Hopefully Microsoft keeps focus on the whole point of consoles: Gaming.
I'm a bit torn on which one I would like to get. I used to be a PlayStation kinda guy, couple years back I got the Xbox 360. Love the Xbox, but when I go to my friend's houses and they have a PS3, I have a blast. I guess I'll just have to wait... :roll:
I'm washed.
Alec #277
Team: Race Tech

Post by Alec #277 »

Weirdest thing.. was dreaming last night and when I went to run it was like QWOP, had to control my legs all funky it was weird.. and then it was a nightmare, hahah.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Had no idea what QWOP was, so I looked it up. Extremely difficult. I did start skipping like a schoolgirl and get to 3.9 meters once though. :lol:
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

7.6m Image
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

AT did fan tweets on twitter but i squandered on it. :x :evil:
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Got my T3i today! Fired er up and I'm pumped for what's to come this year. JEFF WHERE ARE YOU?!
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

Got septic system redone, old friends did it for us. Well, 7 hours and $550 later, I ended up with a track.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

AuTo MaTik wrote:
rideblue56 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:It seems like to me majority of it will go into this 'social' aspect they are pushing
The new xbox will be revealed at E3.

Hopefully Microsoft keeps focus on the whole point of consoles: Gaming.
I'm a bit torn on which one I would like to get. I used to be a PlayStation kinda guy, couple years back I got the Xbox 360. Love the Xbox, but when I go to my friend's houses and they have a PS3, I have a blast. I guess I'll just have to wait... :roll:
You're torn before any official information on the other choices is released? :lol:

I'm excited to see what becomes of the Steam Box. I'd love to be able to play cross-platform from my PC, and even if that's not an option, it's still cool that these consoles are all rumored to have PC architecture.

THE PC MASTER RACE IS IN REVIVAL, BOYS!!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

KTM57 wrote:THE PC MASTER RACE IS IN REVIVAL, BOYS!!
0:37-1:04
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Somehow I have a D in my Spanish class with only 4 grades after a month. HAVE HAD SO MAY 100'S AND SHES NOT COUNTING THEM. Mexicans....That's it.Oh yeah, my history teacher apparently hates all of us. I've had a C this whole year until the last week I've got it up to a B. My Biology teacher is in surgery and she lost my small project (but it's easy) so I'll probably need to do it again. To add on to that, I have a huge headache. Great day now isn't it?
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
m121c

Post by m121c »

School cancelled already. Fuck ya. To bad when school gets cancelled due to snow I actually have to get up earlier then I normally would, just so I can work my ass off and shovel. Fuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnn.
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

I shoveled for like 3 days when we had our big storm. My back was pretty sore while shoveling on the third day. :lol:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

KTM57 wrote: You're torn before any official information on the other choices is released? :lol:

I'm excited to see what becomes of the Steam Box. I'd love to be able to play cross-platform from my PC, and even if that's not an option, it's still cool that these consoles are all rumored to have PC architecture.

THE PC MASTER RACE IS IN REVIVAL, BOYS!!
Check the gaming thread. I have posted a couple times about the Steam box in there. Atleast the rumored 'Steam Box".
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
jgmx893
Team: ConstantMoto

Post by jgmx893 »

m121c wrote:School cancelled already. Fuck ya. To bad when school gets cancelled due to snow I actually have to get up earlier then I normally would, just so I can work my ass off and shovel. Fuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnn.
Haha kind of a trade off, right? no school, but you do have to work and shovel to get money if you want to. I'm actually ready for spring here in VA. Seems like its always not quite cold enough to snow, so we get all this freezing weather with rain haha

Subscribe for quality mx and mxsim films! http://www.youtube.com/jgmx893

Head over to the ConstantMoto facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/constantmoto
m121c

Post by m121c »

Exactly, I'm the same way right now. Can't wait for spring but yet I want a few more snow falls so I can make some money. :lol: Can't complain though, goes straight to my race fund.