gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Re: gaming

Post by Shadow »

Of course not. :lol:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Sooooo I have 2 more keys that I can give away (Arma 3 Alpha)..I should get them the 14th (tomorrow) First 2 people to message me get them. So hurry if you want it!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

You have to like my Facebook for any of my keys.

That was a joke
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I can refer people on Uplay (Ubisoft's digital download service) and you can get 10% off on Ubisoft games (Far Cry 3!) if you buy them with my referral. PM me your email if you want a referral.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

KaseoDip wrote:Sooooo I have 2 more keys that I can give away (Arma 3 Alpha)..I should get them the 14th (tomorrow) First 2 people to message me get them. So hurry if you want it!

i have my three, find me on teamspeak.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Kramton
Team: No frippery

Post by Kramton »

Can someone link me to where it says that if you buy the $50 version of the ARMA 3 alpha you get the full game and if you went for the $30 version of it you don't? Thought I read on the steam description that the $30 version was alpha beta and full as well. Hope I didn't screw myself! :?
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

Kramton wrote:Thought I read on the steam description that the $30 version was alpha beta and full as well. Hope I didn't screw myself! :?
Steam wrote: Alpha Access

Purchase Arma 3 Alpha now and receive the following:

Alpha-access – Be one of the first to play Arma 3 and contribute to its development by providing feedback.
3 Alpha Lite Invites (not yet available) – Introduce your friends to Arma 3 by inviting them to the free invite-only Arma 3 Alpha Lite (available from March 14, 2013 until June 18, 2013).
Beta-access & Full Game – Gain access to the Arma 3 Beta as soon as it becomes available. Get a Steam version of the complete game upon release.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/107410/
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Some guy said that it does say that in Steam. I don't remember who it was. But I'm pretty sure you're good if got the $30 version.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

That was me, and I am a dumbass who likes to spend $20 for maps and songs that I will never use.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

Has anyone gotten a beta invite to play Warface? I just got mine, and this GFACE website is super slick. I'm downloading the ARMA III Alpha Lite and Warface right now.
Klutch
Team: None

Post by Klutch »

The Conman wrote:Has anyone gotten a beta invite to play Warface? I just got mine, and this GFACE website is super slick. I'm downloading the ARMA III Alpha Lite and Warface right now.
Yeah, I got an invite to warface, installing right now, I usually poop on everyone in CSS, so hopefully my reactions and aim will help me here.
Klutch
Team: None

Post by Klutch »

Klutch wrote:Yeah, I got an invite to warface, installing right now, I usually poop on everyone in CSS, so hopefully my reactions and aim will help me here.
Scratch that, game is garbage, standard f2p pay to win garbage but with flashy graphics. I'll just stick to CS.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

WOW! The bike physics in BF3 End Game rival those in MXS!!!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
pinit24/7#12

Post by pinit24/7#12 »

Just curious if any1 has a war z key/account that i could borrow? the game looks like its fun, but after all the bad reviews ive seen about it, id like to test it before I go blowing my money on it when it couldve went into my Arma 3 fund :roll:
Nick Pleshek #132
KTM57 wrote:Brady's just mad because his mom is a planet and she regularly gets annihilated.
i7 3770k | XFX R9 290 Black Edition | Mushkin 8gb 2133 | Corsair C70 Military Green
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Don't get it. All of the developers apparently hack the servers and ban people who are good. The whole thing is really just chicken shit, in my eyes.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.