Fastet rider who has passed you!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mxracer118

Re: Fastet rider who has passed you!

Post by mxracer118 »

dean wilson, christian craig, jake wiemer, trey canard, justin barcia, Christopher Porcel (yesterday), ryan moris (also yesterday), blake baggot (also also yesterday lol), grant langston and a few more i dont remember.
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
Netdemon01
Team: Privateer

Post by Netdemon01 »

Only pro I can think of is Broc Hepler on 80cc's. We raced at Pleasure Valley Raceway which is an amateur track north of Johnstown, PA. And we also raced at the national mx track Steel City in Delmont, PA. Broc would easily lap half the field. Such a nice guy but damnit him winning all the time pissed me off! :mrgreen:

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

JUSTIN Barcia, Ben Lamay, malcom stewart, Pj larson, Blake wharton, Darryn Durham,Todd Krieg 8) thats just a few. haha but (I) have passed. Daniel Sani, Brock sellards, and terryn O'Dell. yay! and who ever fell at Mini'Os and ponca city last year. haha
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
epik

Post by epik »

For me some Michigan fast guys, Nick Wey,Josh Woods,Kelly Smith, Brian Swink actally took me out in the deep sand at baja mx back when I was on 80's. My dad used to be freinds with Nico Izzies dad, I can remember ridin at gravel pits with him when he first got a KTM 50 and could barly ride. Blows my mind to see him now.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Almost everyone at the track I ride at...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
motox755

Post by motox755 »

Umm Eric McCrummen passed me at Washougal last year. Also Josh Hills little brother railed by me on his 85.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Villopoto at a local track before he went pro
Scottooo#607

Post by Scottooo#607 »

Mikey wrote:lol, Some of the Aussie guys might know some of these names; Todd Waters, Matt Ryan, Cam Taylor, Josh Cachia, Brent Landman, Yarrive Konsky, Adam Monea and Craig Anderson ahahahahaha

Whos passed you?

Hey Mikey!

Oi i passed Todd waters and Ford dale :)

Theyy crashed so i rode past them but they pasted me back and Sprayed the shit outta me ahahahaha :) :mrgreen:
"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep the score?"
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

motox755 wrote:Umm Eric McCrummen passed me at Washougal last year. Also Josh Hills little brother railed by me on his 85.
You live in Washington? Where at
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

adam c, matt boni, lucas crespi, david knight
Last edited by Mbutler183 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wilmx829

Post by Wilmx829 »

mxracer118 wrote:dean wilson, christian craig, jake wiemer, trey canard, justin barcia, Christopher Porcel (yesterday), ryan moris (also yesterday), blake baggot (also also yesterday lol), grant langston and a few more i dont remember.
ha dude christian craigs from my town. i think

and idk if any of you guys ever heard of Lance Vincent, hes sponsored by honda of houston, i think he rides number 45. he was my best freind all through grade school lol :mrgreen:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV is a risk-taking genuis pimp.
Jack 984

Post by Jack 984 »

Umm, dean wilson, hewitt, tommy and will hahn, tedesco.
mxer_25

Post by mxer_25 »

Nathan Brochtrup (some of the aussies might have herd of him?)
You have to be in it, to win it.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

WOW i can not believe some of the names that have been posted there like all pros lol i dream to watch them ride lol let alone riding with them hahaha
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Judan

Post by Judan »

well its not me but my freind any one heard of tye simmons ? i think thats how you spell it but he came 2nd in the Australian super cross that year and hes 16