gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: gaming

Post by KTM57 »

BF4 will apparently have 3 different modes rather than normal and hardcore, explained here.

http://www.mordorhq.com/showthread.php? ... y-Darklord

Sounds pretty cool. It would be cool to play with lowered TTK (main reason I like to play hardcore on BF) on a sniper server with full HUD and stuff. Would also be nice to play Rush with hardcore settings and 100% TTK.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Played some COD earlier. Got a gameplay and some montage clips, so I figured I would try my luck. This happened.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

So the map is small enough that you know where the spawn points are for the other team and are able to throw grenades to the area of the spawn points?

COD sounds horrible :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

That's one of the bigger maps. It suits the 6v6 game modes pretty well. The spawns are pretty obvious on team game modes, but it's not easy to hit them randomly with a tomahawk. At least the guns on the sides of the helis in COD will kill people. :lol:
AuTo MaTik

Post by AuTo MaTik »

That was sick August. I used to get spawn throwing knife kills, and spawn tubes on MW2 all the time. Granted that spawn tubes are easier, they were still sick, at the time. :lol: I haven't tried doing either since, though.
I'm washed.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Spawn tubes are crazy. TG and I played hardcore SND on MW2 a few months ago and I got like 2 kills a round on Wasteland off spawn. :lol:
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Honestly want to buy Cod 4 just for these awesome mods. There is a bunch of em from what I can see on his channel. and Prop hunt looks stupid fun. Watch some more of them on his channel.
AuTo MaTik

Post by AuTo MaTik »

KTM57 wrote:Spawn tubes are crazy. TG and I played hardcore SND on MW2 a few months ago and I got like 2 kills a round on Wasteland off spawn. :lol:
Spawn tubes were awesome on MW2 with the One Man Army perk because right after the 2 tubes you could just switch to a different class. I miss MW2, such a great game. My favorite Call of Duty for sure.
I'm washed.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Oh, you're that guy. Lame. You just have to do it off spawn in SND before the enemy does it. OMA tubes are a game breaker for sure.
AuTo MaTik

Post by AuTo MaTik »

Nah I did it all the time, but I still used One Man Army. :lol:
I'm washed.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Edited this quad feed to practice Twixtor. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Pretty cool!
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Very cool!
Also, note to self, always use at least 7.62x51caliber rifles in Arma 3. :mrgreen:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
TGphoto
Team: TGphoto / Adept

Post by TGphoto »

Streaming Black Ops 2 right now for the first time via my Twitch account.

http://www.twitch.tv/tg_photo