gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: gaming

Post by yzmxer608 »

Looks sooo good :shock:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Nah its a lie, I don't believe.
Hi
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Count me in.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mikehunt22
Team: Privateer

Post by mikehunt22 »

are there any companies that make an xbox 360 controller that's re-programmed or what ever for a ps3? thanks
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

mikehunt22 wrote:are there any companies that make an xbox 360 controller that's re-programmed or what ever for a ps3? thanks
You can just buy an adapter, cheaper and works great for me.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Blaze it
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

lol
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

TGphoto wrote:Wow...

Oh lordy
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Should be a pretty insane looking game on PC. The gameplay video from E3 looked really cool, too.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Geared up in Dayz standalone, with Nybrok.

The basic functionalities like joining servers is 1000 times better than in the mod. It's like 5 second loading time and you're in the game. Only problem is that almost all the servers are full ATM :D (and there's around fifty to hundred under 100ms ping servers for me, all 40 slots)

Also the inventory system works pretty well when you get used to it.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Love the inventory system. My only issue was my shift key would glitch and I would only be able to walk REALLY slow, or full out sprint. Also I watch videos that they switch their "hotbar items" on the run. I have to stop and take 4 seconds to pull out my next weapon.
Vellu

Post by Vellu »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:Love the inventory system. My only issue was my shift key would glitch and I would only be able to walk REALLY slow, or full out sprint. Also I watch videos that they switch their "hotbar items" on the run. I have to stop and take 4 seconds to pull out my next weapon.
Yeah I can do that, atleast with axes and other melee weapons. Sometimes it lags but I think it might have something to do with desyncing or something.

One thing that bothers me is the lack of zombies, I've heard that ATM they only spawn on server restart and if you kill'em they won't respawn anymore. Also melee weapons work so much better than in the mod.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Vellu wrote:
MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:Love the inventory system. My only issue was my shift key would glitch and I would only be able to walk REALLY slow, or full out sprint. Also I watch videos that they switch their "hotbar items" on the run. I have to stop and take 4 seconds to pull out my next weapon.
Yeah I can do that, atleast with axes and other melee weapons. Sometimes it lags but I think it might have something to do with desyncing or something.

One thing that bothers me is the lack of zombies, I've heard that ATM they only spawn on server restart and if you kill'em they won't respawn anymore. Also melee weapons work so much better than in the mod.
My melee don''t do shit either... Hit em 20 times with a axe and nothing. A friend will come up and hit it once and it dies. :lol:
Vellu

Post by Vellu »

Whaaat. For me axes are one hit kills on zeds, people can take a few hits depending also a little what they're wearing. Now blunt weapons feel like they're doing nothing.

The rifles seem to drop people in one hit. For a while I ran with an m4 with only one bullet in the chamber cos I didn't have any magazines yet. Dropped people with that one and then finished them with a fireaxe :D
Stability:
aaronr5
Team: DAM

Post by aaronr5 »

Just bought Just Cause 2 on steam for $2.99. Only reason I bought it is to try out the new multiplayer mod.