Pure Beauty (Car Version)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
supercross711

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Post by supercross711 »

No, the rest have camber and are stanced to help the handling.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Joker

Post by Joker »

S15 Spec R aero
Liberty walk! its like Rocket bunny but with exotic cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini..
And a rocket bunny
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Zwine
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Zwine »

supercross711 wrote:Image
Jack Knight

rip Paul.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

supercross711 wrote:No, the rest have camber and are stanced to help the handling.
Im not sure how having extreme amounts of camber and "stance" does anything but accelerate wear on the inside of the tire. If anything, youre just taking traction away from yourself. Its nothing more than a "look". Trying to sell it as anything but, just makes you look silly.

Surely if it helped improve handling, racing teams would use it. You know, the teams that spend hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to get 10ths of seconds faster around corners..
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

rideblue56 wrote:
supercross711 wrote:No, the rest have camber and are stanced to help the handling.
Im not sure how having extreme amounts of camber and "stance" does anything but accelerate wear on the inside of the tire. If anything, youre just taking traction away from yourself. Its nothing more than a "look". Trying to sell it as anything but, just makes you look silly.
Why don't you go learn about it before mocking me.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The sooner you explain any sort of technical advantage to it the sooner most of us would leave you alone for doing these things. I just attempted researching it and I found nothing, thats not me trying to be an ass. I searched "advatanges of stanced cars", "advantages of stancenation", "benifits of stanced cars", "technical advantages of stance" and literally nothing but this showed up as the first link for each one.

I went through a "scene" phase that everyone told me was dumb, I told them they didn't understand but it was much cheaper than this, just some hair dye and some albums that never get played now. If you can explain to us the advances that you have been defending this whole time then we will listen, atleast I will because I just don't see it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Joker

Post by Joker »

I'm posting something in this post cause i pay attention to it.
To be honest These Hellaflush cars who got cambered to the extreme like that :

This is completely useless, it changes everything in the handling and it's dangerous because the bearings and trains are not made for this.
BUT, "stance" is still a great way to get more grip on your car, if dont use it like way too much
for example
these cars are stanced to get grip, and it works perfectly, because the tyres are not too swollen, and it occupies 100% of the tyre surface.
but all these stanced, slammed, hellaflushed cars you see are for 90% just for the car "swag" and it is completely useless.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

^ what he said, i dont know the exact scientific reason but negative camber helps a car turn and get less roll but it does slow down its top speed. The reason you didn't find anything because there is no advantage to "stance" that is just a look that imo goes nicely with camber. Stance and hellaflush are just for looks but the camber helps handling.
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

I think you should be getting ready for next year when the opposite camber is "in".
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Joker

Post by Joker »

haha This is called Positive camber mate :wink:

Toyota just announced their new concept car the Toyota FT-1. the next "Supra" they said. doesn't looks like a supra IMO but it looks Really really good.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

I'm sitting here looking through this topic and I honestly can't decipher whether you guys are making fun of these lowered/widened/slanted wheel cars or not?..

because I really can't understand why anyone would want to do stuff like that to a car. you hit one bump and your entire car is fucked, and going around corners must be like driving an 18-wheeler.
It certainly doesn't make the car faster or prettier..

all it does is make you look like a douche.

you want to see a pretty car, here you go: Image
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

supercross711 wrote:scientific reason.
More of the surface of the tire on the ground equals more friction, which equals more traction. Which I'm pretty sure everyone knows. What people are saying is stupid are the cars that you have posted like this one:

He's not trying to make it handle better, he just needed the rear wheels to fit inside the wheel well. :lol:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

At high speeds, you don't necessarily want a whole lot of traction, do you?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I don't know, but I imagine you would. Spoilers are there to keep cars grounded so that they have more traction, and spoilers do most of their work at higher speeds I believe, so I think they want traction at high speed. :lol: