2014 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: 2014 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by KTM57 »

250 C qualifying session is looking pretty sketchy. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Is this supercross 450 A practice or Ryan Villopoto practice? Ryan seems to be the only one they like to show...
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Anybody got a stream for the race?
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

MiNi wrote:Anybody got a stream for the race?
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

MiNi wrote:Anybody got a stream for the race?
Back in 2011, when I was training in South Carolina at ClubMX, Grant Langston stopped by with a laptop to find a stream. Brandon Haas (the owner), was also looking to find a stream. Mark Osborne, (Zach's dad) also happened to be there that day. We were all bullshitting for a couple of hours (mostly me just listening) and we came across the Tyler Condon incident. For those that don't know the short version, Tyler watched a poor quality stream and couldn’t see any of the racing action. Langston asked about what stream he was watching and if he was paying for it. Grant and Mark are the two most serious guys I've met when it comes to watching motocross streams.

Langston eventually got onto streams. When streams first came out, he said he was very much into the idea and he was looking to share them on the mxs forum. He wanted to see how good the quality of the stream was, so he asked the guy streaming the races for the stats. The guy refused to give him any sort of stats, which caught him off guard. With Langston having the relationship that he does with his cable company, he was able to get the stats of not only the streamer, but the cable company as well. The final test results showed that the stream was only 240p while the cable company was 720p. Hearing it firsthand, everyone in the room was in disbelief. Brandon was sold right away and started paying for cable. I was in disbelief. Langston lastly mentioned that the idea of the stream was great, but the quality is terrible and it’s just a marketing game to grab peoples views.

I watched streams at the time and I couldn't get over the concept of having to pay to watch the races. I eventually gave in a couple of years later and accepted it. Through the many people I've worked with, I learned that if 240p vs paying money means something for you, then take it. But keep in mind that means more risk of you not being able to tell which rider is which. I also got a tip from my old mechanic that you would be better off waiting a few days and watching the races on youtube (just a tip, not proven). While anybody can call horseshit on me, the proof is out there. Many top riders have stopped watching streams because they found out they don't actually work. Most of the top riders that still watch them only watch them because they're European and don’t have access to the correct channel!
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

BuddyTheElf wrote:golden quote
hahahha :lol: :lol:
Donate if you like My Creations
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

BuddyTheElf wrote:Biggest burn on the forum
I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE...
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Maybe Buddy isn't so bad after all.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Ohagan75 wrote:
BuddyTheElf wrote:golden quote
hahahha :lol: :lol:
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Go Josh Hill!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

I feel bummed for Bopping and Colton Aeck.
Donate if you like My Creations
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Yeah bopping wtf :( hope it's not to serious.
Burke318
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Burke318 »

good ride for seely, there going to be swapping wins from here on out!