Real MX Pics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Re: Real MX Pics

Post by Mbutler183 »

frederick wrote:
Mbutler183 wrote:http://vimeo.com/5007410
Helmet cam, didnt do great that day but idc. lol
How long have you been riding? I remember you looked like a goon like 1 or 2 years ago, but now you look really good from what i see (the riding, not your actual body position)
been riding 1 yr and a couple months, so a year ago i looked like a goon cuz i had just started riding lol
REIDY-171
Team: Privateer

Post by REIDY-171 »

New Go-Pro wide helmet cam. :D I'll make sure to take it with me next time i go to the track. My brother is on the yamaha with the camera. I'm on the KTM.

http://www.vimeo.com/5027419
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

I hate Gorman, it used to be mediocre but the trails are just to boring and now its over run by mexicans riding doubles on quads.
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

Yeah it's gotten pretty bad. All the good trials are BEAT and the ones that are'nt are the ones that nobody wants to ride cause they suck. And it definately is being over run by mexicans. On memorial day weekend a group of them actually took over the camp ground bathrooms. Like they were sleeping in the shitter. It's one thing if your wasted but they were just stupid. And they would not even use the toilet. They would pop a squat and take a shit in the corner of the room. It was disgusting. Thank god i had a trailer. And my cousins went back to where piru creek passes through and said that mexicans were taking full on baths in in. And that they're was floating DIRTY diapers. I would be perfectly happy never going back to that place again. Except MAYBE for i-5 mx.
Last edited by REIDY-171 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

Mittocs wrote:I hate Gorman, it used to be mediocre but the trails are just to boring and now its over run by mexicans riding doubles on quads.
And with no helmets. And letting 6 year olds ride yfz450s. I hate retarded people.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

REIDY-171 wrote:
Mittocs wrote:I hate Gorman, it used to be mediocre but the trails are just to boring and now its over run by mexicans riding doubles on quads.
And with no helmets. And letting 6 year olds ride yfz450s. I hate retarded people.
It's gonna be in mysignature haha just badass
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

REIDY-171 wrote:New Go-Pro wide helmet cam. :D I'll make sure to take it with me next time i go to the track. My brother is on the yamaha with the camera. I'm on the KTM.

Can you upload the original video file? I want to see how good the quality of the video is when it's in its raw form.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

yzmxer608 wrote:
REIDY-171 wrote:New Go-Pro wide helmet cam. :D I'll make sure to take it with me next time i go to the track. My brother is on the yamaha with the camera. I'm on the KTM.

Can you upload the original video file? I want to see how good the quality of the video is when it's in its raw form.
Thats pretty much as good as the quality gets. looks like that in raw form
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

It is raw form. I just cut out the beginning where we were letting the bikes warm up.
Turbine951

Post by Turbine951 »

The quality is a little better than that raw. When you upload the GoPro's to youtube or vimeo, they lose some of their quality.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

I was hoping the quality would be a little higher than that. Thanks though guys, I just don't know what helmet cam I should buy...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

http://www.twenty20camera.com/
I have this one, works really good.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

That quality looks a lot better, microphone doesn't seem to like dirt bikes but at least the video is good. Do you have the contour HD version? Also, how much did you get your's for?
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

I have one of the first ones in production so no. I dont remember how much i got mine for.
Jack 984

Post by Jack 984 »

Wow butler, you suck.