Pure Beauty (Car Version)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Post by KTM57 »

pulse wrote:@ktm57

something along these lines would be cool.
I'm not looking to get any kind of tuck or camber going, and I don't think I have the funds to do bags, but that truck is pretty impressive. Saw a lowered current gen F150 in yellow with black wheels and emblems the other day and almost crashed into the opposite lane ogling at it. :lol: Sucks that they're so much more expensive to get used than Rams are.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

KTM57 wrote:You're not too big for small cars? I have trouble seeing out of the front windshield in my mom's Maxima, and I know you're an inch or two taller than I am.
Sat in a 2011 Impreza the other day. Had plenty of room. Really tempting to save up for an STi of that style because of how comfortable it was.
Jones221 wrote:because a stock 13b is a turd. Why would I want some unreliable Dorito, vs a v8. I've had an rx7 before, you really think you can just rev the piss out of a rotary because it has 8k redline? lol. they blow up.
When something is that power dense of course it's going to be unreliable, pistons or rotors. If you built an LSX to make as much power per displacement or weight, it would be similarly unreliable. Look at the RX-8. Slow as shit, but way more reliable than any RX-7, because it was detuned. And if you let anything just sit on the redline it's going to grenade after a while.
That guy on the two stroke
Ih8Hondas

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Also, it's embarrassing how many small cars have more room than my XJ. It's miserable compared to things like that Impreza, Neons, MkIII Supras, and more.
pulse

Post by pulse »

I always wanted to ask toyota why put back seats in a supra? whats the point? theres no room for legs!
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
kevin131mx
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin131mx »

My friend snapped this pretty sick picture with his iphone on a way to a meet the other day. Since then I've gone lower in the front to even it out with the back

And here's a short video of my girlfriend driving the car since I lowered the front. I like the way it sits and looks while it's moving. Low and slow 8)
https://flic.kr/p/nEMA91
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Honestly the back wouldn't look bad another inch lower. like you said it would be pretty solid fitment
Ih8Hondas

Post by Ih8Hondas »

pulse wrote:I always wanted to ask toyota why put back seats in a supra? whats the point? theres no room for legs!
Insurance reasons maybe? That's my best guess.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Going to try to get this. SR20DET s13 with WORK wheels.

m121c

Post by m121c »

I've always hated flip up lights, they look ugly as.
Ih8Hondas

Post by Ih8Hondas »

m121c wrote:I've always hated flip up lights, they look ugly as.
:evil: Shut your whore mouth. Jesus himself invented pop up headlights.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Flip up lights are like an 80 year old woman's tits. At one point they were considered nice and people wanted them. But now they are just hideous and need to never be shown again.
Ih8Hondas

Post by Ih8Hondas »

James_122 wrote:Flip up lights are like an 80 year old woman's tits. At one point they were considered nice and people wanted them. But now they are just hideous and need to never be shown again.
Some 80 year old women never had desirable tits. Those are like the traditional stationary lights like on all of your layman vehicles. Just permanently out there begging for attention but never getting it because they're boring and don't deserve any.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

I dont care about what the lights do haha. I really want an SR coupe but its hard to find a nice one.
pulse

Post by pulse »

why not just buy a stock 240? then purchase a sr? there not that expensive. and 240's are stupid easy to work on. if you buy the car already done you sir get no respect.