MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
m121c

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by m121c »

Ya I wish they took it back to a more simpler playing style, like COD4. No extra bs. Could you imagine a Next-Gen COD 4?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

m121c wrote:Ya I wish they took it back to a more simpler playing style, like COD4. No extra bs. Could you imagine a Next-Gen COD 4?
That would be awesome.
Racers52 wrote:
KTM57 wrote:Would you rather the game hold on to the exact same mechanics it's had since 07? Is that not the biggest complaint with COD ever?
I would still play if it had the same mechanics, of COD4, that is.
MW2 was such a fun game, MW1 (never played) looks pretty good too. After that it's been backwards on most points for me.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

KTM57 wrote:Would you rather the game hold on to the exact same mechanics it's had since 07? Is that not the biggest complaint with COD ever?
While, you are completely correct in saying that COD gets shit on for being the same game over and over again, including from me. Though in the same post I will go on record as saying that if they released a COD4.1 with updated textures, all maps from DLC included, and open to modding I buy it no questions asked because COD4 was their highlight reel. Ever since then they haven't reproduced that same level of fun for me and I've given almost all of them a shot on consoles, where to be honest is how its intended.

The jump and future thing just seems so gimicky that I can't get into it. The point of a future solider is to make him have no weaknesses, trying to balance that is a living hell and in a way they have cool idea's that are handicapped so hard that they then become a shell of the original idea and might have been better off just not including. I liked BO, really enjoyed the story of the dark side of the government and such but this seems like a direct storyline of AW, maybe even an alternate story of the same era. I hated everything about AW, the boost mechanic and how it interacted with the map, the guns and T2K. None of it was good and if BO wants to follow that then let them but not for me.

#bringbackWW2
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Was really hoping Treyarch would go WW2, Vietnam, or modern day. They decide to go all futuristic like AW. Well I certainly will not be buying that game. I think after COD4 the series went down hill. WAW, BO2, BO1 were great games although MW2 and 3 just added more stuff not really improved the gameplay.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Granted, I to stopped liking them after Mw2, black ops was okay but mw1 was just such a big jump. Anyway, I'm not sure if many of you have noticed but they bring out a new game pretty much every year and everyone buys it, why?? Because if half the community gets it then the servers turn to shit for those that didn't upgrade so they end up upgrading. Point is, they're making bank.
Hi
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Ended up selling 15 of my college books to one girl on CL. :D Now I only got around 13 books left. Got some more money for my toys seems I'm always buying parts for my bike and sled :x
iNoScope

Post by iNoScope »

Is Andy's Kawi released yet?
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

iNoScope wrote:Is Andy's Kawi released yet?
ahahahahahahaha
Jay

Post by Jay »

Rifle bearings are similar to sleeve bearings, but are quieter and have almost as much lifespan as ball bearings. The bearing has a spiral groove in it that pumps fluid from a reservoir. This allows them to be safely mounted with the shaft vertical (unlike sleeve bearings), since the fluid being pumped lubricates the top of the shaft.[21] The pumping also ensures sufficient lubricant on the shaft, reducing noise, and increasing lifespan.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Uh cool?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Watcha doin mate? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_fan

Here's another article, only comparing ball and sleeve bearing fans though. http://www.frostytech.com/articleview.c ... 193&page=1
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

Yes everyone has probably seen it by now but this is actually just INSANE madness.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Tony Hawk looks so old.
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

http://vurbmoto.com/source/james-stewar ... ied/24179/
(Information about Stewarts denial to race 2015 Outdoors)

Am I the only one who gets extremly frustrated? Like why? To be A**holes?
Sorry against the JS7 blood fans but it's not like he is guaranteed a championship or even a top 3 in either SX or MX wich we have all experienced.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

I looked forward to see Stewart race :(