This is for all you QUAD riders

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MxWolf

Re: This is for all you QUAD riders

Post by MxWolf »

not saying anything bad about quads but im pretty sure pros on bikes are faser tahn pros on quads but still like i said quad ruts are awesome
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

I personally respect all of you "quad riders". I know i wouldn't go out there and do half of the stuff Tim Farr does and Doug Gust. I have friends that race GNCC's on quads Mark Notman and i get both stories all the time. I dont run into many quad racers at the track being that i only do big events and local bike only events. As for the "strap on the six pack and lets go ride", quads attract more of the hillbilly crowd more than bikes do. muddin on quads is fun! and very hectic on a bike so what hillbilly would want a bike. Quads are fun and the have there reasons but i prefer bikes for other reasons.
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
BMseX
Team: Privateer

Post by BMseX »

I respect the quad pros/hardcore racers, its what quads bring other than the racers, thats what I hate.you know him, the hillbilly dune rider smokin in the pits. Not saying all quad riders are like that obviously, but the majority, or the overpowering one are the retards.
"It took Jesus 3 days to respawn, talk about LAG!"
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

so the moral of the whole story...

We have to respect both, becouse both kinds of racing has there difficulties.
It's like comparing apples with pears.

and to ask for the question why I rode a Quad. Becouse I had to much pain in my knee (old injury) when I rode a normal bike on the sandy and rough tracks here in Belgium. And now becouse I have to control 120kilo instead of 80, I have pain in my back :roll:.

And now I rode nothing anymore :(. Stupid financial crisis.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

ok simmer down ladies i own and have riddin both a dirtbike and quad on a mx track i will agree quads pack the track , there not gay! yes the utility quads are gay,no dought but hope on a trx450r or kfx450r you'll be suppriseed i own a trx450r same motors as the bikes so powers the same cant say thts gay,they are very narrow seats like a bike only difference really is your balanced on a quad when u crash ur crashin hard though i knoe this from my own experience :lol:
i will say that bikes are better on some parts of the tracks quads on others preferably i like a quad better on the whoops,dirtbikes i love 10x more on corners caz u get whipped around alot more especailly on loose terrain so quit your bullsh*ttin over here and dont talk smack till you've hoped on a race quad!
Armadijl
Team: Rockstar MX1 Suzuki

Post by Armadijl »

lluks252 wrote:
Wideopen6 wrote:ill spank most of your 12 year old punkass's anyway so its ok..goons
WOW, just to inform you, not everybody on here is 12 yrs old....for example, i'm 21 yrs old. And if you are trying to imply that you will whoop our asses on a quad....well congratulations!!! It supposed to be funny, but I guess its not when you are a quad rider :roll: ...just tell your parents you are gay, and everything will be ok

p.s. you sound like a B1TCH, with the way you wrote that

Hi lluks :P i always rode quad 2 and im not gay :S but ya the 250 and 450 quads are way too big that for sure and theyre ruining the lines of solo riders. but really it is pretty fun to ride a quad, i became dutch champion with it :P But motor is way better its faster its not that heavy and you could do some scrubs and whips with it. What i wanna say is quad riders aren't gay.
stotts713

Post by stotts713 »

i wont be shy at all. the only quad riders i like are the fathers who ride 4x4 quads around to watch their kids race, nothing against quads at all, i started out on them, but they definately dont belong on the same track as dirtbikes, only because of ruts though, we spend 30 minutes getting lines prefect and some quad comes blow it out that is just disrespect. and you gotta love the ones who cut out in front of you and go slow. i wouldnt hate quads so much if they werent all bad mouthing little pr1cks like the one who said he could smoke all of us. come over to louisiana or texas i want you to try to smoke me :wink:
stotts713

Post by stotts713 »

hvpunk62 wrote:ok simmer down ladies i own and have riddin both a dirtbike and quad on a mx track i will agree quads pack the track , there not gay! yes the utility quads are gay,no dought but hope on a trx450r or kfx450r you'll be suppriseed i own a trx450r same motors as the bikes so powers the same cant say thts gay,they are very narrow seats like a bike only difference really is your balanced on a quad when u crash ur crashin hard though i knoe this from my own experience :lol:
i will say that bikes are better on some parts of the tracks quads on others preferably i like a quad better on the whoops,dirtbikes i love 10x more on corners caz u get whipped around alot more especailly on loose terrain so quit your bullsh*ttin over here and dont talk smack till you've hoped on a race quad!
thats wrong gravity alley in breaux bridge louisiana has a mx track and a quad drag race track and he let the bikes race the quads and my stock 08 kx250f destroyed a trx450r with a pipe, jetting, filter, and cam..also me and my pops used to drAG race quads and they definately arent as fast as dirtbikes
dearnhardtfan7

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

haha I don't know why but I had forgotten all about this until me and a buddy were talking this afternoon. This happened at Cullman arenacross in Cullman, AL which is about 45 mins from my house. I was in staging which is outside the building when it happened and it actually sounded like the building exploded. The rider was ok and laughed about it later on that night. He will never live it down tho.

here's a video that a good buddy of mine made from the same weekend. Check his channel out for some more vids. He is "stickpics" on youtube btw

R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
stotts713

Post by stotts713 »

yall ax tracks look sweet...ours are like 2 feet wide with 5 feet jumps...no way to be fast on that lol
Redbull

Post by Redbull »

Quads arent aloud on the track where i ride.
ImageFRAUD IS A CRIME SAM!!!
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

stotts713 wrote:
hvpunk62 wrote:ok simmer down ladies i own and have riddin both a dirtbike and quad on a mx track i will agree quads pack the track , there not gay! yes the utility quads are gay,no dought but hope on a trx450r or kfx450r you'll be suppriseed i own a trx450r same motors as the bikes so powers the same cant say thts gay,they are very narrow seats like a bike only difference really is your balanced on a quad when u crash ur crashin hard though i knoe this from my own experience :lol:
thats wrong gravity alley in breaux bridge louisiana has a mx track and a quad drag race track and he let the bikes race the quads and my stock 08 kx250f destroyed a trx450r with a pipe, jetting, filter, and cam..also me and my pops used to drAG race quads and they definately arent as fast as dirtbikes
thing must have been beat or a horrible rider caz ive killed 250fs raptor 660's lol
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

The power might be the same, but a quad weights almost twice as much as a bike.