Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Servatis

Re: Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

Post by Servatis »

they said they tried to apply it to the other tracks but it didn't work the way they hoped it would. So the other locations will most likely remain the same, unfortunately.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:For the last 3 rounds I've been just diving in and doing the entire rally in one sitting, cold sometimes. I've been sick all weekend and it's too late tonight to run it after that Mega update. Juggling so many titles now I just use this league as my time in-game, lol. I wonder if they can retroactively apply some of their new "cushion technology" from Sweden to Wales etc.
Everyone doesn't run these cold? I thought that's how rally worked, so I just fire the game up once a week and have at it.

Yes, anything to fix Wales. Sounds like it didn't work out though, according to servatis. Let's just hope they keep improving the game for a bit now that it's "released"
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

That's how I've been doing them. Felt off during the whole event and couldn't get a good flow going. :?
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

my g27 with the new updates fucked up completley i keep having this problem

can't go straight ffs
vmaki
Team: Privateer

Post by vmaki »

I finally decided to buy the game. I'm really happy with it so far!

I raced the latest season and stage 4 was just horrible for me. I got two flats early into the stage and both on the right side. That was a real struggle to get over the finish line but I rather struggle then rewind! hah
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:my g27 with the new updates fucked up completley i keep having this problem can't go straight ffs
There is "invert ffb" or a similar setting in-game most of the time. Maybe try turning up damping a little too.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

well... the sequential shifter on my wheel just broke and the flappy paddles broke a couple months ago. so now I have to shift with some awkwardly positioned buttons on the wheel, which is problematic because I'll only be able to shift when I don't have the wheel turned.

I need a new wheel :x

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Stage 5. Right 4 to finish. HA! More like acute right to finish you stupid fuck! :evil:

Every single right 4 in the rally I hit mid range 3rd gear no problem. That one I didn't stand a chance, pretty sure everytime I've played that stage I've fallen victim to it. Had another reset later on on myself, so it was actually a pretty crappy rally for me. Servatis should have no trouble topping my time, if he gets a wheel. :twisted:
TeamHavocRacing

Haven't even this week. I'll get'r on the morrow. I'll do a practice for once.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

I'm going to have to try with my busted up wheel, new wheel will arrive tomorrow. :(

and that "right 4" should be a "right 3 stay in", that pole on the outside has screwed me more times than I can count..

---

MXS Cares
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the idiot that accidentally repaired a puncture at the end of a stage...

so I had t remap buttons to allow me to shift... I set the car rest button to what was previously the headlights button. so after I hit a bush and half my lights were gone I just wanted to turn them off. I find it easier to drive with no lights than half of my lights.. guess which button i pressed... Yeah..

I was up 1 minute, pretty pleased with myself.. after that stage I was down 1 minute with only 1 short stage to go... This season has just gone from bad to bat shit crazy.

---

MXS Cares
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

I knew whining about my own mistakes would work!!!!

Once again our pace looks mighty close, minus all my mistakes. One of these days were going to battle to the death! :lol:
TeamHavocRacing

Total disaster this time with the exception of 3rd to last stage. 2nd fastest.
vmaki
Team: Privateer

Post by vmaki »

Almost got through this time without a flat. Last stage 500 meters before finish and there it was.

Anyway I think that went a lot better than last time so it's interesting to see how much closer to you guys I got!
TeamHavocRacing

I would've been 1 spot ahead of you if I didn't fly off a cliff on the last turn of the last stage. :oops: