2016 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 SX Discussion

Post by SMR 510RR »

Sib43 wrote:Does any1 has a good livestream link for todays racing?
There are a few in the VitalMX thread.

For Americans, it is on regular Fox. I was a little confused why it wasn't on FS1 and looked for a stream and then realize it was on regular Fox.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

My god JS can't get a break..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Dungey finally made a mistake. We'll see how the main ends.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

It pains me to say this, but James Stewart is a hazard to himself and anyone who's near him on the track.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Lol..... What?

You high?
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Did you see how sketchy he was before he cut across in front of Peick? Dude almost wadded himself like 20 times.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Lol @ you
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

aeffertz wrote:It doesn't pain me to say this, Trey Canard is a hazard to himself and anyone who's near him on the track.
ftfy
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Now that is true! :lol:
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

IMO it was Peicks mistake, he assumed JS7 would triple there because he is JS7 but 3/4 of the field were going 2-1 and it wasn't even any slower. It it had been another rider Peick would have doubled, just one of those things.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Blaming JS7 for going double-single to the inside while Pieck triples to the inside isn't right. Anyone watch the replay of it though? He looks over right at that moment like he could hear Peick going for the triple.

Race recap, Dungey wins and Anderson takes someone out, shocking. It was so boring they showed the pass for the lead twice like it was two separate events. I am curious what happened to Dungey's visor and what Anderson did at the end. He had Roczen pretty covered in the sand where he got passed then he threw his hands up at his mechanic and shaking his head.

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Peick vs Stewart - Imo race incident. JS7 took a risk not tripling and Peik took a risk tripling, bummer though for Stewart. Man is it just me or does he look like a sketch ball? He just seems to missing that natural click with the motorcycle he always has. Reminds me of his JGR Yami days, like the bike is in his head but instead I don't think it's the bike this time, but everything else. Hopefully whatever it is he figures it out or retires before he hurts himself or anyone else.

I don't understand on how 15-20 laps of RD1 and KR94 going at it is boring... is it because in the end Dungey won again? I mean they have been almost side by freaking side of each other all main event long the last 3 weekends!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Because of the expected result always happening, yes. Normally, I would at least lean forward in my seat but every week I have been patiently waiting for Roczen to be happy with second time and time again. If someone like Canard, Reed, Tomac, maybe even Seely or Anderson got in his face I'll feel it again but Roczen has too much respect or friendship with Dungey to do what he needs to do and pass him for good.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Roczen ran it in there twice pretty aggressively. Id like to know what your definition of a good race is, cause a battle for the lead the last 60 laps that have been raced I guess is not cool?
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

I think the Yoshi team is behind all the other teams. The bike doesn't seem to be there on the more technical and rutted tracks. With Stewart and Baggett being out for so long they haven't had anything to compare their bikes performance against. The bike might seem fast when it is the only one on the track, as soon as you have to race other bikes though it becomes an issue.

JS7 said they found something at Santa Clara, he was looking like himself until the bike cut out on him. Not sure what went wrong after that though.