MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yamahaulin wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Anyone have a problem viewing the Vital forums on a PC and it defaulting to the mobile site? I can't get it to view as the normal website :?.
scroll down to the bottom and it should say mobile or desktop, that worked for me
That was it, thanks!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote:I don't understand.
Our plan is working then... :twisted:
It's not that hard to confuse me, don't pat yourself on the back too hard! :lol:
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

RIP Legendary Lea. I would post the oddshot but I would be as banned as she's about to be.
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

I don't come on here often anymore, but tonight i got on and checked the media room and about shit myself with how many virtual lap posts there are. what in the actual fuck happened to cool edits :roll:
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

mclaud11 wrote:I don't come on here often anymore, but tonight i got on and checked the media room and about shit myself with how many virtual lap posts there are. what in the actual fuck happened to cool edits :roll:
They think they're fast and that we care about their laps.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Lnxa wrote:They think they're fast and that we care about their laps.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

Lnxa wrote:
mclaud11 wrote:I don't come on here often anymore, but tonight i got on and checked the media room and about shit myself with how many virtual lap posts there are. what in the actual fuck happened to cool edits :roll:
They think they're fast and that we care about their laps.
No one cares about speed....Its about how cool you look lol
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

My best drawing so far..

dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Had one of these 4 weeks ago, except mine they had to rebuild the ligament, this guy just had a clean out. Either way its gross, Glad it's not my job.

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Must ask about american typing. I've seen a lot of guys doing double spaces after sentence endings. In Sweden (europe) we've not been taught that, so I was just wondering if that's a geographical typing difference? :)
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Wahlamt wrote:Must ask about american typing. I've seen a lot of guys doing double spaces after sentence endings. In Sweden (europe) we've not been taught that, so I was just wondering if that's a geographical typing difference? :)
Its definitely the way I was taught way back when Keyboarding/Typing was still a required class in school (no, not on typewriters, not that old). That said, I don't do it all the time...I honestly don't notice when I do/don't, though I find it interesting that you have. Will say this - I definitely do it on my phone. With the amount of typing for texts/emails/etc., the double-tap space to insert a "." (not a stoic emoji face) is a must use, but I think that only creates one space between period and text.

Never imagined I would think about the international influences on spacing between sentences...lol
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Same here, I was taught in typing class it is the proper way to double space after sentences and in all of my college papers the professors have prefered that method. That is the only time I put a double spacing though.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

Yep, they told me to do it too. Funny, I didn't realize it wasn't a thing for everyone.

My Dad is hilarious. He double spaces after every sentence, even if it is the last sentence in a paragraph.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I'm just a pseudo-intellectual. I don't know any rules. I've always seen a single space after a sentence.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Weird never had to double space after a sentence endings ever in US. Wrote plenty of MLA and APA style papers in my time.