Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
FlyinHigh

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Post by FlyinHigh »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Took you this long? :lol:
To figure out how to phrase it, yes. He would kick over a garbage can and then yell "Look everyone I'm cleaning this up! Nobody else hates trash more than me. Everybody knows it."
Lots of complaining with zero resolve.

Trump is a result of the broken political system.
This is true because he's not even a politician. Which I undoubtedly believe is one of the sole reasons he was elected.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

How is it that not being a thing you applied for is a reason you should get that job? Every job I've applied for I needed to show a record of training and experience in that field.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Pumaxcs wrote:How is it that not being a thing you applied for is a reason you should get that job? Every job I've applied for I needed to show a record of training and experience in that field.
Probably because America was tired of the corruptness that is politics? We wanted someone different.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Different level of corruption. A whole new scarier level.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

Pumaxcs wrote:How is it that not being a thing you applied for is a reason you should get that job? Every job I've applied for I needed to show a record of training and experience in that field.
Because you can't buy out a billionaire and being that he's a business man, from an economical standpoint sounds like a good idea. Based on his actions so far, I'd say he's doing a good job at president. I could care less about his antics. There has been 4 other presidents in US history that also weren't politicians. The most recent being Eisenhower and he was rather respected. And as we can see from history, he didn't fuck around either lmao.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

FlyinHigh wrote:... you can't buy out a billionaire...
It sure is a piece of cake to blackmail him. Just look at the retarded shit he says about Putin. Hard to understand him with all the gargling sounds.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Different level of corruption. A whole new scarier level.
Trump is basically a total mockery of my political beliefs, but with that said, is he really more corrupt than Obama? Obama's IRS was attacking his political opponents and his attorney general did nothing. Trump's AG (correctly IMO) recused himself and let the Russia investigation go on.

Basically, Obama will silently kill you whereas Trump will scream and howl and confess to felonies on Twitter but do nothing. I'd rather be in Trump's crosshairs than Obama's. If you're going to have someone with no respect for the constitution, it's probably better that he be uncouth and inept.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

I really don't think anything can beat the level of corruption Hilary had going for her that she was able to pay off.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing

Lane wasn't around for Nixon. Obviously Rodger Stone was, with his defeat salute with the victory "V's" like when Nixon resigned. Obama didn't enlist the help of our most direct adversary. Nor was he ensnared in their blackmail.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Lane wasn't around for Nixon. Obviously Rodger Stone was, with his defeat salute with the victory "V's" like when Nixon resigned. Obama didn't enlist the help of our most direct adversary. Nor was he ensnared in their blackmail.
Cold War ended 30 years ago.
TeamHavocRacing

Very good Phat. You get a gold star for knowing history! Thanks for not trying to revise it. Are you saying that this new arms race isn't another cold war?
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

The wall could have been built twice with the amount of money wasted on the shutdown.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Lane wasn't around for Nixon. Obviously Rodger Stone was, with his defeat salute with the victory "V's" like when Nixon resigned. Obama didn't enlist the help of our most direct adversary. Nor was he ensnared in their blackmail.
Do you really think they have something on him? As time goes on I'm thinking it's less and less likely. He'd have accidentally confessed on twitter by now if it were true.

The democrats' and Obama's attitude towards Russia when they were running against Romney doesn't help them. It's hard to go from laughing at Romney for his Russia concerns to where they are now. If I were the democrats I'd just sit back and laugh as Trump burns the republican party to the ground. CNN pushed him in the primaries for a reason.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

I look at his propensity for Russian mail-order brides. Marla Maples being an exception. Also, his desperation to get a Chump tower in Moscow and how he soooo wants to be a dictator or equivalent. I'm sure the Steele dossier isn't some complete fabrication since it fits his disturbing M.O. I haven't really touched on his Nazi ambitions/leanings. Every chance he's had to denounce that faction, he's complimented them or pivoted somehow. Defending neo-Nazi's as "Fine folks" somehow being inadvertently mixed in at Charlottesville. I don't want to go on.