Reflex Demo

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Motoboss

Re: Reflex Demo

Post by Motoboss »

DJ_Diehl#777 wrote:Here's how Reflex is ment to be played. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZtjc673Zk
The best video demonstration of the game yet... :shock:
Awsome Vid man ...If that doesnt make believers out of people idk what would ...
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Sounds is pretty cool,i wish MXS would have something like this,i'd play mxs all day like this lol and helmet cam is awesome,it makes reflex really good looking game,just ya,whoops is like nothing! :roll:
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

That is what most of the mx games is ment to be played! :P
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I am getting a new xbox on friday, can't wait to try this out! (and of course play a million hours of MW2)!!!!!

xbox live - sweendoggy18

Yall can add me, tho I can't say i'll always wanna play with you as I have real life (hahaha no offense) friends on there I play with all the time, normally 6 of us so we are a full team.
sam-brinkley
Team: Pro Privateer

MX Vs ATV Reflex Help

Post by sam-brinkley »

I really want to uy the game December 1st as it dont come out in england untill 5th Febuary so i looked about online and the only one i could get is from USA And the xbox 360 game type was a NTSC and im using a Regular Uk PAL Xbox 360 so will it work...

But i have Mx Vs Atv UNTAMED and on the back it says its a NTSC so if that is a NTSC and it works on a UK PAL xbox will the NTSC version of Mx Vs Atv Reflex Work on My PAL XBOX360

Thank yu ......
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

the gameis nice but i m sure we ll play it a lot for around a month and then everyone ll come back to mxsim cause it s changing all the time, you can get bored of arcade like mx vs atv but it s more dificult with simulation and mxsim that improve all the time, with new tracks, bike... i think so, and i prefer the feeling of riding the bike on mx sim!!!! mx vs atv is great with the ground.... but the feeling riding are not the same! we can see it s more for anyone, mx rider or no, but mx sim looks like more to please mx rider! anyway but otherwise it looks great and i love playing both game and it s true rainbow made a really great work on this game!
Jacko #828

Post by Jacko #828 »

Sam I live in UK also and I have the demo... All you have to do is make an american account for either xbox or ps3. And when the game does come out I am hoping I can download the full version of the game of the Playstation store it might cost more but i'm not that bothered. :)
Jacko #828

Post by Jacko #828 »

If you leave the Ai riders going around after you have finished they make the track really hard so mess around at the start for abit making ruts then go around after about 10mins and the track is alot harder than just the three lap roughness :D
epik

Post by epik »

I left the AI riders for about 45 mins last night on accident, came back to play and the track was completely blown out, it was sick. I have really been having fun with the demo so far, the track deformation is awsome and the audio sounds alot better then untamed. Only thing that really bugs me is the bikes feather light feel, it seems way to easy to change direction.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

well looks like they lied to us because the ruts do dissapear =/ i sat there while i was browsing the forums on mxsim kept the game going and slowly watched ruts dissapear....thats the only thing i really didnt like and im hoping we see actual bikes in the full game well not there actual names but theres a yz 125 and sx 125 ingame only 2 strokes tht actually look like there supposed to all the others are hybrids 250fs with 125 motors =/ i would like to see a rm125 kx and a cr =)
DJD

Post by DJD »

I cant believe they didnt give us a Supercross track to try out....... :(
kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

Fo realz :o
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

they gave us that dumb little one in the loading track thing but i didnt like sand wick so much i mean its fun i have tonds of hours on it but its bumpy as hell haha
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

ya i think sx is going to be awesome in this game. I hope they have some really tight tracks. way more fun. the clutch doesnt seem to do much and i hope its an option to switch it to LB in the full version. Also the way the bike goes around the track and over obstacles seems really inconsistent. hiting the same bump the same way twice doesnt seem to always have the same outcome for me. I'm struggling quite a bit. cant get a lap under a minute yet. guess i'll get back to practicing.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Can you ride a 2 stroke in the demo? if so, could someone do a clip with both helmetcam and 3rd person cam? wanna hear how they sound like

peyz