gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Re: gaming

Post by AWood »

KTM57. First part is WRONG.

Xbox one does not need the camera on at all times, the device just simply needs to be connected at all times. You CAN disable it in-software. Still sketchy though especially afte r all the NSA Internet spying stuff.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
m121c

Post by m121c »

AWood wrote:KTM57. First part is WRONG.

Xbox one does not need the camera on at all times, the device just simply needs to be connected at all times. You CAN disable it in-software. Still sketchy though especially afte r all the NSA Internet spying stuff.
Deffinately sketchy especially that you can think its "disabled" when its really not. :lol: There are hackers out there that can access your webcam on your laptop and see what you are doing although you think your webcam isn't on. Who's to say they won't do the same thing with the Kinect?

I have seen some really cool things with the Kinect though such as an automated flying robot that can perceive depth and not run into things. I probably saw it on the forums I don't remember.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Ah, that's good. From what I had seen on Reddit (r/gaming is NUTS right now) it was an always-on deal.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
AWood

Post by AWood »

KTM57 wrote:

Ah, that's good. From what I had seen on Reddit (r/gaming is NUTS right now) it was an always-on deal.
This is true. R/gaming is crazy atm
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I unsubbed for the time being. I'll wait for this to blow over.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

A few screenshots: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-witch ... reenshots/

Game has ALL the graphics!
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

If people are that concerned over the NSA, tell them to put their tin foil hats on and point the camera to the ground. Or put a box over it.

Being scared of the government is not a credible argument to not buy a console. :lol:
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

For me, I'll definitely get the One the day it comes out. If you don't like it, you dont like it. About checking in online every day, I don't really think that'll be a problem. How are all of you posting comments?
Hardware is practically the same. Not a great difference.
Kinect is a problem? Well, do you have a webcam? Do you leave it plugged in? Yeah, same thing.
Extra fees? If you own an Xbox and have Xbox Live Gold right now, why in the hell are you complaining that you need to pay for the same thing?
Used games. Okay. Yeah I get it. Personally, I don't buy used games. Don't trade nor sell them either. Doesn't affect me.

Xbox is like the NVIDIA/Intel and PS is like AMD. You choose what you want. I'm sticking with what I already know and have.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Robert196 wrote: Kinect is a problem? Well, do you have a webcam? Do you leave it plugged in? Yeah, same thing.
Don't have one.
Robert196 wrote:Extra fees? If you own an Xbox and have Xbox Live Gold right now, why in the hell are you complaining that you need to pay for the same thing?
Don't have one, so extra fees is extra money that I shouldn't have to spend.
Robert196 wrote:Used games. Okay. Yeah I get it. Personally, I don't buy used games. Don't trade nor sell them either. Doesn't affect me.
Ever have a friend bring a game of his over your house?
Robert196 wrote:Xbox is like the NVIDIA/Intel and PS is like AMD.
Nah, they're both using AMD :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

yzmxer608 wrote:
Robert196 wrote:
Robert196 wrote:Xbox is like the NVIDIA/Intel and PS is like AMD.
Nah, they're both using AMD :lol:.
I know I know. I'm saying its the idea that Nvidia is better in some peoples eyes. Like Apple vs PC. It all depends on what you want to do with it. But Nate, are you really getting a PS4? I didn't know you believed in consoles. :lol:
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I know what you meant, just was messing with you ;). No I'm not getting a console.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
AWood

Post by AWood »

And technically PS4 would be intel because its more powerful.

And also, Right now if you happen to get PS+ you get like 10 free games a month. With XBOX One theire trying to push 1 or 2 free games a month. PS4 is such a win win unless you like spending hundreds of more dollars your first year owning it.

And Nate has 3 way SLI 670s, hell never need a console.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Or you could save your money and stick with PC which is better then both of them.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I have a hard time sitting in my living room and shredding video games and beers with my friends on my PC.

PS4 is intel/nvidia because its better. XBOX can be AMD, they're Both shit. That anology offended me.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

For any of you GTA players. Here is my Modded GTA Image file & it includes:

M4, AK, Deagle, SD Pistol, MP5, Shotgun, Sniper, Spaz & Rifle.
Cop Car
Cop Uniforms
Bullet
Infurnus
Sanchez
Various Player Skins
And Some Other Cars I Forgot

Install it to GTA SA Folder > Models - Backup your original GTA3 just in case.....

https://mega.co.nz/#!XwwxRbiD!fFnd_HHhv ... Dioadifh9Q
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com