gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Robert196

Re: gaming

Post by Robert196 »

Is GTA 4 worth it? I've never even owned any GTA games. I know you guys play SA but I can't stand those graphics. I just want to be able to run around with some people and kill cops and all that. :lol: Like Just Cause 2.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

Get San Andreas, who cares about the graphics, it's fun as.
I'm washed.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

some killer games coming for e3 .

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Build A Better-Than-Xbox-One/PS4 PC For £500
Relevant to this console hyping blahblah.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

So what you're saying is that I can build an equal or slightly lesser PC for more money, that won't run the games released for it for the next 5 years. Holy shit let me jump on that bandwagon! :roll:

Like I said previously, it's silly to compare a PC to a console, they're not used the same.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

SAMP is sooooooo boring. Maybe because I don't know what I'm doing and just drive around.
Del
Team: Dubmoto

Post by Del »

KaseoDip wrote:SAMP is sooooooo boring. Maybe because I don't know what I'm doing and just drive around.
Play on AdrenalineX Racing. Some of the fastest racers [of the stock world] on SAMP there. Races vary from time trial to all 50 people being in one starting grid. I can PM you the server info if you want. Other good ones are SumoFFS and the SACNR Sumo server. Those are basically demolition derby. And, of course, cops and robbers, which combines the awesomeness of single player GTA with the intelligence of human police officers and being able to work together with other people. I can help you get a jump start on SACNR if you want, I've been playing there for two years.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

SAMP is sooo fun.
I'm washed.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

iRacing is fun.. Robert told me to win this race so I did :) #carbcupnoob

aaronr5
Team: DAM

Post by aaronr5 »

I like the completely unrelated teamspeak convo going on in that video Kasey lol.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

Lol I didn't know when it renders it captures peoples voices in teamspeak. Oh well :D
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Phathry25 wrote:So what you're saying is that I can build an equal or slightly lesser PC for more money, that won't run the games released for it for the next 5 years. Holy shit let me jump on that bandwagon! :roll:

Like I said previously, it's silly to compare a PC to a console, they're not used the same.
Yes, 'cause a pc with better hardware than the consoles magically gets outdated in 5 years when the consoles drive multiplatform games' spec requirements. :roll:
The only games that pc might not be able to max out on are pc exclusive games.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Shadow wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:So what you're saying is that I can build an equal or slightly lesser PC for more money, that won't run the games released for it for the next 5 years. Holy shit let me jump on that bandwagon! :roll:

Yes, 'cause a pc with better hardware than the consoles magically gets outdated in 5 years when the consoles drive multiplatform games' spec requirements. :roll:
The only games that pc might not be able to max out on are pc exclusive games.
There's no way a PC built on the same budget of a ps4 or Xbox one is going to play ANYTHING LIKE IT. You won't hit max on any games, let alone for he next 5 years. Even PC exclusive titles won't be maxed. If you have $500 and want to play new games that look good but a console.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Maybe won't hit max graphics on the pc version of the games as they tend to have better visuals than the console versions, quick examples being BF3, Crysis 2 & 3, Witcher 2, but not being able to match the console graphics with the same resolution they're played at? Please.

Btw, here's the "Xbox Ones" at E3. :lol:
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/pcs-equip ... t-e3-2013/