Goodbye MXS

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
supercross711

Re: Goodbye MXS

Post by supercross711 »

Sorry to hear that sween
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Sweendoggy wrote:One time.....Brina touched me in private places....I NEEDED AN ADULT!!!! JLV did nothing to stop her....she kept....laughing...it wasn't funny....when I asked her to stop, she called me a *(&*&%^$() :cry:
Show me on the dolly where she touched you.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

ban brina aswell she deserves it tbh
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

OMG you guys have a hard on for banning people. How about everyone go about their own business and keep their nose out of others? You have no say in who gets banned or not so you are all wasting your breath.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Yeah sween show him :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If I deserve a ban I'll be banned. Do I need to repeat my last post in here or are you going to not continue your pointless posts about how I should be banned? I've already made my apologies to those ive done wrong, which is none of you in this thread.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

Joe wrote:OMG you guys have a hard on for banning people. How about everyone go about their own business and keep their nose out of others? You have no say in who gets banned or not so you are all wasting your breath.
Fair point but its very hard to not have an opinion about something when its posted over the internet for anyone to read.

Personally the whole situation has got out hand JLV must be tearing his hair out. What ever JLV does will split opinions.
Its bad enough to say something disrespectful about someone else but to also rise to the childish behaviour of that person is just as bad.
What ever has been said needs to be put behind and lets all move on.
Some of you are becoming way too attached to the forum. Time to get back to reality take a few days away from this forum I think.
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
Smygdamp

Post by Smygdamp »

Wait? What happened now?