Boston Explosion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Re: Boston Explosion

Post by Gideon#67 »

Home grown. I'm saying with 99% certainty it was an American that did this. They'll get the bomber, or at least find out who did it.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Wow, I just checked out both bomb location on google maps, with street view. And both the bombs went of excatly where a green mail collector stood. I'm not familiar enough with those things to know if you can shove a package in those things. But if it's possible I think I found the place where the bombs were hidden.
Also the building with the guy walking on the roof is only 1 building further than where explosion 2 took place.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

This shit rubs me the wrong way. I absolutely can't stand terrorism of any sort whether it's domestic or foreign.
Tomasunas102

Post by Tomasunas102 »

One of the people killed in the explosions was an 8 yr old...what is this world coming to?
bdownen323 wrote:Where do I buy this game? It looks fun.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Prayers go out to all of the families involved.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

ddmx wrote:This shit rubs me the wrong way. I absolutely can't stand terrorism of any sort whether it's domestic or foreign.
i fully agree with that! i hope they catch this a**hole who did that.
Ddavis wrote:Prayers go out to all of the families involved.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Terrorist attack. Domestic. Just some asshole that's having a bad day or is messed up and decides to kill some people. This world is going to shit, I think we'll blow ourselves off the earth in the next 500 years.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

This is what Patton Oswalt had to say.
Boston. Fucking horrible.
I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."
But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.
But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.
But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.
So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

There are a few significant bits of history for this time of the year:

Tax day (filing deadline)- April 15th, every year
Patriot's Day in MA- 3rd Monday of every April (celebrating the first battle of the Revolutionary War)
Virginia Tech Massacre- April 16th, 2007
US Embassy bombing in Lebanon- April 18th, 1996
Oklahoma City Bombing- April 19th, 1995
Hitler's Birthday- April 20th, 1889
Columbine Massacre- April 20th, 1999
Johnson Space Center Shooting- April 20th, 2007

People get crazy this time of the year. :(
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
chromekid

Post by chromekid »

scheeve3 wrote:Wow, I just checked out both bomb location on google maps, with street view. And both the bombs went of excatly where a green mail collector stood. I'm not familiar enough with those things to know if you can shove a package in those things. But if it's possible I think I found the place where the bombs were hidden.
Also the building with the guy walking on the roof is only 1 building further than where explosion 2 took place.
If this is true, chances are the bombs were in/under the mail boxes. So, in theory, all they have to do is review the tapes, and find the same person put something in both boxes. Now, if there wasnt the same person at both boxes, that would mean there were 2 or more individuals involved, and that could possibly mean more bombings in the next week or so. This world has some dark and twisted people in it, and in the states, its much, much easier to obtain dangerous goods (weapons, fire arms, chemicals, etc.) than in other places in the world. Who ever did it, and whatever their motive was, I hope they get found and made to realize what they have done to many, many lives, although, unfortunately, its not going to be awhile or that easy to find who did this.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

"what is this world coming to?" "this world is going to shit". Really? A minuscule amount of bad people compared to good. Likely 1 or 2 people carried out this attack. And a large group of people running in to offer help to those who were injured, seconds after the bombs went off. We shouldn't let the bad people in this world over shadow the mass amount of good people.
cbrew772
Team: Brew Designs|

Post by cbrew772 »

barrington314 wrote:"what is this world coming to?" "this world is going to shit". Really? A minuscule amount of bad people compared to good. Likely 1 or 2 people carried out this attack. And a large group of people running in to offer help to those who were injured, seconds after the bombs went off. We shouldn't let the bad people in this world over shadow the mass amount of good people.
I completly agree with you, but really this world is starting to go to shit with these kind of attacks. Like today, somebody called my school saying that tthey are going to come in and shoot 20 people. But there are still some good people, but it is a very meager amount!
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
cbrew772 wrote:Tysen!! Go show him up man :lol:
Im not a stock track hero haha. If he wants to get shown up then he needs to race an rf national. Yes, I went there :D
Stormz wrote:Hoffman pisses more excellence than you will ever hope to achieve, Blake curry, whoever you are
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

Ddavis wrote:Prayers go out to all of the families involved.
Exquisitely said, Devin.

It's truly amazing how evil some people can become, and it baffles me more every day. Glad to see so many people, both American or otherwise, interested in this most recent attack. Gives me hope for the human race.
Mason.G 752

Post by Mason.G 752 »

Nybrok wrote:Image

:shock:
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

When I here people say the world is coming to shit it just seems like a comment that was jumped to with out much thought. Learning things in history class have taught me how gruesome people have been with their killings, like France when they had the guillotine, the Nazi party with the Holocaust, stoning people to death around the era from 0-1150 A.D. People have been gruesome for as long as humanity has been around and I don't think the world is coming to shit, I think there are bad people out there but we have to keep our integrity and do our best to be good people so that we can live as peacefully as possible and stay strong as a whole.