What Sould I Do / Buy

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
zane

Re: What Sould I Do / Buy

Post by zane »

dargle near winsdor, it is a ski resort but they have a sx track and a few other little tracks out the back of it.

I went probably late october early november last year. Im pretty sure it was in the holidays.

and just to make a correction, its lyndon heffernan's acadmey of offroad riding, he took over for Gall a few years ago.
Redbull
Team: Privateer

Post by Redbull »

Sprockets are the cheapest you can also put a hotcam on it.
ImageFRAUD IS A CRIME SAM!!!
mxer_25

Post by mxer_25 »

Zane, I was there last October too, I was in the 85's. What kind of bike do you have?
You have to be in it, to win it.
Judan

Post by Judan »

MXloverSam40 wrote:OMG, dude if your suspension hasn't been touched then you have never ridden a dirt bike (correctly)... I cannot tell you how much this will help you ride. All you need is your sag set and to get it evened out for your weight, then stiffened or softened to your liking. Then when you have time, pay a couple hundred to get new springs and oil. (Pro Action, Pro Circuit, FCR, etc.)

But after you get that done and your still slow, go here:Millsaps Training Facility

Idk how far you are but if your a serious racer you should be interested, I am going again later this summer.
Ok firstly of course ive done my suspension but it hasent been taken to someone to change the oils to the right amount and springs changed etc which im going to do i know how to change the rebound damping etc alll done ive been riding for umm 9 years or so so im not a idiot when it comes to bikes but only just recently am i geting extreamly into racing my recent race i got 2nd and i go to races every 2 weeks or so... umm also im in w.a and i wont be able to fly etc to training places as my perants arnt as into riding as me so any training that id be doing would be me practising over and over or if there is a training place in w.a .. also this weekend i wil be asking damian ( realy fast rider at the track i race at ) for some tips etc
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Well, I can guarantee you now, that adding power components will not make you a faster rider. I'd be saving that money for a rainy day
zane

Post by zane »

number 26 on the yz125 with the gay red helmet, my mates were tory (yz85) #88 and eddy ( haha the fat kid with the kx 100 who blew it up :P )
mxer_25

Post by mxer_25 »

lol. I remember him he went through 2 bikes in like 2 days.
You have to be in it, to win it.
zane

Post by zane »

whats your msn?

this is a big f**king coincidence
Judan

Post by Judan »

DJ wrote:Well, I can guarantee you now, that adding power components will not make you a faster rider. I'd be saving that money for a rainy day
hmm ye after some thought and me remembering that the best thing you can do for your bike is to get the suspension perfect, ive desided to get my suspension done at the best i can

does anyone know what price id be looking at for it to get done ?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

These are the prices at Teknik:

Fork Service and revalve - http://www.teknikracing.com/suspension- ... nd-revalve

Strip, Clean, Inspect & Service Forks. Change Fork Setting.
Price: $269.01 (Incl. GST)

Shock service and revalve - http://www.teknikracing.com/suspension- ... nd-revalve

This change of specification service includes all the work in a rebuild along with modifying the internal damping circuits character to the individual riders weight, ability, riding style and type of terrain encountered.
Price: $219.00 (Incl. GST)
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Do not buy anything to do with performance, unless your prety much pro you dont need a pipe or head work.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
DW434

Post by DW434 »

i rode a 250f one time and with aobut half throttle i could clear a table that i was just pinning it and seatbouncing on the 80 so ya im gonna agree with mikey
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
zane

Post by zane »

also get the suspention set to your weight, which usually means softer or hard springs depending on your weight.
DW434

Post by DW434 »

actaully the best thing you can do to your bike for it go faster is put some skill on it
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
Judan

Post by Judan »

ye i decided to do my suspension which will help me get beter anyway and more confident