post your best MXS moments

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
bdownen323

Re: post your best MXS moments

Post by bdownen323 »

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about another Matt who wishes to keep his last name disclosed. Quit assuming things, you make an ass out of u and me.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

bdownen323 wrote:Quit assuming things, you make an ass out of u and me.

Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:The day Jones was finally muzzled.
bark bark.
only one to win something real from the game!
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Southwick.

This video, starting at 2:19-2:55 (new one coming soon, all Sim mostly)

(2:40 wasnt set up just happened perfectly)

And this video sums up alot of the cromies TS shit that ghappens, long but if you go to the parts where Momac is mentioned it gets good.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Meeting Mittocs, Hegge & DDMX in Colorado.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

yzmxer608 wrote:The demo races were awesome, probably some of the most rage I've had playing this game came from trying to get a perfect demo though.

Winter Indoor 2011 was awesome, that's when Mikey and I could still do really good in a series :lol:.

Pretty much any 30 minute track contest on xfire/vent/squadtalk (easily the most fun times).

Meeting Kellen, Zack, Todd, Mark, Hinners, Markham, Sween, and Wheels is probably the top (I'm saying that counts since it's all MXS people :)).
Awwwww Nate <33333333. all homo ;)

But my favorite would have to be the entire 2013 season. Being able to look back and seeing how much I've improved at this game in a year is pretty cool. Even though there was a lot of raging, 2013 was a blast. Hopefully 2014 is even better!

Oh and also meeting everyone too! Like Kellen, Nateguy, Mikey, Sween, Wheels, Stormz, Zack, Markham, Matt James, Tony Spinelli and Mason Clensenen and a lot more! I've had a ton of fun talking to all you guys!
And also meeting Nate in real life and riding with him!
I'm washed.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

30/60 minute track comps on Xfire/Vent. Especially Get High.

Next to that, when multiplayer first became available (when collisions would instantly crash the game).

Next to that, Daytona 2010 when Sweden lost his shit when he missed some timing gates. And that time he broke his bed. Good times
staydown
Team: Building Tracks Only

Post by staydown »

The day I realized that my tracks have generated more than 10,000 downloads. I'm not quite sure how many they have now. Hurricane Hills is approaching 8,000 alone these days. The total number now has to be close to 30,000 for all my tracks combined. It's an amazing feeling when people around the world are enjoying my work.
staydown
Team: Building Tracks Only

Post by staydown »

^^. Correction, current puremxs numbers alone are 36,000, not including the 2 major track competitions I entered which have probably 20,000 downloads. It makes me realize that I'm not wasting my time when making these tracks.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

AuTo MaTik wrote:
Awwwww Nate <33333333. all homo ;)

But my favorite would have to be the entire 2013 season. Being able to look back and seeing how much I've improved at this game in a year is pretty cool. Even though there was a lot of raging, 2013 was a blast. Hopefully 2014 is even better!

Oh and also meeting everyone too! Like Kellen, Nateguy, Mikey, Sween, Wheels, Stormz, Zack, Markham, Matt James, Tony Spinelli and Mason Clensenen and a lot more! I've had a ton of fun talking to all you guys!
And also meeting Nate in real life and riding with him!
<333

I meant all of those people in real life, not just on TS though ;).

DJ, forgot about the 5 piece bed incident :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Jack and the Pizza is defiantly up there.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Mine would have to be 2013 emf sx rd 2 at pheonix. Had 20+ people in general chat 1 in mikey's TS and Grizz got a little bit mad after everyone spam poked him haha
Donate if you like My Creations
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Back when I used to not suck hahaha. But MSN demo races with DJ, Mittocs, RewRew, and the rest were sick.
Then probably when multiplayer first came out and all I'd do was clean out Frederick. :lol:
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

bdownen323 wrote:I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about another Matt who wishes to keep his last name disclosed. Quit assuming things, you make an ass out of u and me.
Electric please.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

DannyBoy wrote:Back when I used to not suck hahaha. But MSN demo races with DJ, Mittocs, RewRew, and the rest were sick.
Then probably when multiplayer first came out and all I'd do was clean out Frederick. :lol:
15 minutes to make a 5 lap demo...go!

MSN demo races...so much win