2014 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
supercross711

Re: 2014 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by supercross711 »

bdownen323 wrote:I honestly wonder how Cooper and AC will do this year. Does anyone know what coast AC is riding? Or Coop for that matter. I feel like they'll both be doing good. Anyone think Davalos could finally put a main event together?
Am i aloud to give that info out yet? haha People might be wanting to do a press release or something so they haven't said i publicly
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Phathry25 wrote:You know who my sleeper pick is? Justin Hill.
Thank you. He's #1 on the team according to the stopwatch, but, needs time up front to get used to the feeling. Josh should be way better than last year if he's incident/injury free.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I follow him on IG and the few videos he has posted wowed me. Best quote from last summer was him admitting maybe his speed ceiling was a little higher than he thought. Gotta love how humble he is.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

tyskorn wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:Brayton
I think 2012 was the year he was leading that hole race at Indy (maybe?) and got passed on the last lap. Might be Millsaps or someone else that I'm thinking of, though. :lol:
That makes me wish I had actually stayed for the 450 main. I was at that fucking race, and when Stewart wrecked out in the first corner of the heat race, my dad and I said, "Fuck it!" and only stayed to see the 250 main, because we KNEW Villopoto would walk away with it, holey to win, no problem
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Go Reed!
TeamHavocRacing

Phathry25 wrote:Gotta love how humble he is.
Have you seen any of his guitar playing? Kid's a natural.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
iNoScope

Post by iNoScope »

Lynch wrote:Go Reed!
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:Gotta love how humble he is.
Have you seen any of his guitar playing? Kid's a natural.
Nah. Not my bag.
Burke318
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Burke318 »

i think ac is going to do much better then cooper, reed is going to be worse than last year and i think villipoto is going to crash out this year, im not a big fan of barcia, but i think he will do great this year and possibly get the title
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

Burke318 wrote:i think ac is going to do much better then cooper
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Burke318 wrote:i think ac is going to do much better then cooper, reed is going to be worse than last year and i think villipoto is going to crash out this year, im not a big fan of barcia, but i think he will do great this year and possibly get the title
I pretty much feel the same way. I feel stewy is going to push poto to a crash this year. Not to sure on reed but I feel he would have done better on the honda, he looked so good on it until he got bucked and wadded himself. Also, Barcia's been kinda killin it lately. I guess we'll see how the Geico 450 team stacks up agains the factory honda 450 team, should be interesting. Not really to sure yet, but I have a good feeling that either AC or Cooper is going to be a lot faster than the other. AC's been training with Aldon, but cooper rode strong last year. Definitely is going to be a sick supercross seasonv :D
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Roczen will challenge RV the most this season. Stamp it.
TeamHavocRacing

Not a single word about Dungey? Except his name on the list. He certainly has a good chance.
SOAB_465

Post by SOAB_465 »

RacerX says Roczen is hurt, Roczen is busy instagraming his feet and his rower, not a word about an injury...

Anyone know who this "reliable" source is?
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

What's to say about Dungey though. He'll do Dungey. Everyone else is fun to talk about because of the unknown.

The Roczen thing is silly. Why say that you are in good health on a PHOTO sharing app... Unless of course you aren't. Post a picture and be done with it. Something smells fishy for sure.