Preseason NFL

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Re: Preseason NFL

Post by KaseoDip »

Yeahhhh Race!! And the hommeeeeee of theeeeee CHIEEEEEFS!
MX181

Post by MX181 »

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco ... highlights

MVP Rookie? idno that much i just watch my fellow aussi but he doesnt seem that impressive but i guess im just used to watching something a little more fast and full on in a sense (AFL, NRL, Union) but one some of those moves he is making guys look like he is playing u8s footy or something.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

RIP Jordy.

Haynes has been quite the animal. I think he has had enough good runs he won't have to worry about the bench too much but I'll be interested to see where he goes on the depth chart. Its cool to see someone stiff arm as much as he does again.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Lol at NFL GM's playing starters in the preseason. Practice is enough to evaluate your players, injuries in the preseason can kill a team.... Give them a couple reps and pull'em.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

Racers52 wrote:Lol at NFL GM's playing starters in the preseason. Practice is enough to evaluate your players, injuries in the preseason can kill a team.... Give them a couple reps and pull'em.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Hayne wasn't that good was he? I never remember him being that much of a stand out.
Hi
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Boblob801 wrote:Hayne wasn't that good was he? I never remember him being that much of a stand out.
seems to be doing fine in the NFL, catching punts over the shoulder and returning it for 15+ yards making multiple defenders miss, for some people that takes years of practice to master and he has picked it up quick. I would be surprised to see him start in week 1 in the power read game with Kap. Should be fun to watch!

Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Thats what I find weird, for a guy not that well known. He sure makes the nfl guys look bad.
Hi
MX181

Post by MX181 »

Boblob801 wrote:Thats what I find weird, for a guy not that well known. He sure makes the nfl guys look bad.
did you watch the NRL? he was always a top player, he even won like 8 Dally M medals which is like MVP for a certein thing (fullback, wing, top scorer etc) and even won one international player of the year back in 2013
But like i said before what i see him doing is not that impressive as stiff arming and catching like he is doing isnt that impressive.

I think he was probably one of the best picks, although there are other players that i reckon could do exactly what he is doing and im keen to see if the get picked up HINT Israel Folau

comparing size

ImageImage

would be another good scout for the NFL if they are after more imports and actually want to broaden and improve the game.

but then a player like thurston very skilled NRL player probably wouldnt do as well as hayne or folau my guess would be but hey, sportsmen are good at what they do and are full of surprises.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

I just figured there would be like 20 people from rugby both league and union that could do as good if not better at nfl.
Hi
MX181

Post by MX181 »

Boblob801 wrote:I just figured there would be like 20 people from rugby both league and union that could do as good if not better at nfl.
do what he does in rugby league or union yes, in NFL, doubt it maybe half a dozen max to the level he is doing it at and how quick he has rose to this level (October he committed dunno when he started training).

But don't get me wrong san fran is definitely on a winner and i do hope and expect other clubs to follow, will give young kids more to strive for cause lets be honest the pinnacle of australian sports stardom is lame in a sense compared to other country's.

We are pretty bloody good at our sports across all fields considering how small of a country we are, and the selection we get compared to the USA were its a 14:1 ratio over us.

but hang on steveo..........

ill give this one to you
Valerie Adams

she is a fucking g, 120kg 6ft4 when she was 14 and has been winning olympic golds in shot put since she was 16, give her a run in the NFL, she will deck the guys for sure hahaha

you americans might know here brother, he plays for Oklahoma and stands like 7ft or something and has a seedy mexican mow
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

he plays in the NBA now yeah.
MX181

Post by MX181 »

also i wanna comment on your number of rounds in a season. the number you guys do is really incredible, like honestly i played AFL through out my childhood and my last season (U15's) we had a 16 round season + 4 games for finals with 8 teams. and then the real AFL has like 23 + finals and the NRL has 25 + finals

I think i'm kinda shocked, that's just so little games. if you get injured your literally out for the season there is no returning haha. Longer season have to be a little more careful and don't act like a fool and get hurt... guess that's why you have pads hehehehe
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

16 regular season games, 3-4 rounds of playoffs depending if you win your division and a Championship game isn't necessarily a short season. If you start, thats easily over 1,500 snaps you'll play which is alot of football.