Boston Explosion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
m121c

Re: Boston Explosion

Post by m121c »

The new world order was supposed to happen in the summer of 2012... but here we are at spring of 2013. World was supposed to end Dec. 21, 2012 but yet again here we are in spring of 2013. Its all a big $$$$$ gimmick.
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Post by Gideon#67 »

m121c wrote:The new world order was supposed to happen in the summer of 2012... but here we are at spring of 2013. World was supposed to end Dec. 21, 2012 but yet again here we are in spring of 2013. Its all a big $$$$$ gimmick.
I would agree but it started in 1913. We're just seeing it ramp up now.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Man, I REALLY hate seeing shit like this after such a horrible event, but this has to really make you think.

Hardcore evidence that the guy with his legs blown off was FAKE:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 26684.html
All time low. I want to see you go tell that dude and his family that hes just faking. Lets see you tell the parents of the 8 year old boy that died that its ok, your son was just an actor. Sickening that people are stooping to this level.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

barrington314 wrote:
ShackAttack12 wrote:Man, I REALLY hate seeing shit like this after such a horrible event, but this has to really make you think.

All time low. I want to see you go tell that dude and his family that hes just faking. Lets see you tell the parents of the 8 year old boy that died that its ok, your son was just an actor. Sickening that people are stooping to this level.
I have not said that I believe any of the conspiracies. You have to understand that I come from a scientific background which includes analyzing scenarios and situations and never taking anything at face value. People should always question what is happening, as questioning and research leads to a better understanding. Sometimes things just don't add up as you would expect.

Its a whole different story, though, when people are emotionally set on a certain conspiracle outcome. An example of this is a bunch of redditors accusing a 17 year old kid to be one of the bombers (simply because he was brown skinned with a backpack in the crowd), and basically having his face plastered on national TV as a terrorist.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
bob117

Post by bob117 »

m121c wrote:The new world order was supposed to happen in the summer of 2012... but here we are at spring of 2013. World was supposed to end Dec. 21, 2012 but yet again here we are in spring of 2013. Its all a big $$$$$ gimmick.
what do you mean it was suppose to happen summer of 2012? it can happen when ever. its laws, not some crazy religious event like dec 21 was suppose to be.
barrington314 wrote:

there was defiantly an explosion, most sources do confirm that. read this. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 487&type=1
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Why can't everyone just accept the fact that Boston was bombed? Yeah, there was some things that make you think "that doesn't make sense" or "how did that happen", but I think it is silly for people to act like detectives and find all of these ridiculous theories.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
m121c

Post by m121c »

bob117 wrote: what do you mean it was suppose to happen summer of 2012? it can happen when ever. its laws, not some crazy religious event like dec 21 was suppose to be.
The new world order was supposed to take place or atleast start summer of 2012. Since youve eone your research Id expect you know about the FEMA camps and the green, yellow, red list. All that was supposed to take place in 2012.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Gideon#67 wrote:If you have never watched this you should. It's 30 minutes but explains a lot in a way that is easy to understand, plus it's funny.
Thanks for the video explaining how loans and credit cards worked. I never understood what interest was. :roll: I was presented in such a condescending way that nobody would take it seriously.

Seriously though, only thing a learned was that America and England are run by a guy with a deep voice and a red shield mask? (Nathan Rothschild?) Seems far fetched to me. What does that have to do with the Boston bombings being a staged event? Like I said, 1,000,000,000,000x easier to just hire a few mercs to do it. Less to cover up, more fool proof.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

It was just to show you where the power lies. It's not with our government. Follow the money. Look at the price of gold over the past 10 days. Huge drop on Monday (day of bombing), steady increase since. Rick Perry requested that Texas' gold be returned to the state, request denied by the FED. CISPA was snuck through by the House during this whole ordeal. Who knows if it will make through the Senate. But rest assured there are people that are capitalizing from all of this. It's fair to be suspicious of this type of activity. You gotta take everything on the internet with a grain of salt though, I won't go as far as to say that the government was directly involved in the bombing, even though I wouldn't put it past them. I can't say that the "craft" guys that were present planted the bombs, but wtf were they doing there? You can't tell me with %100 certainty that they weren't aware of a planned attack just as I can't tell you that they did. I can tell you that the FBI knew about the older brother years ago. The Russians told the FBI to check him out as they had reason to believe he was involved in terrorist activity. And the FBI dismissed it. Then the CIA was informed of him, they took it seriously but they can't (or aren't supposed to) operate on US soil. So they (CIA) requested that the FBI look into him again feeling that their source was credible, the (KGB). Request denied. So here we are now. There are too many "coincidences" to ignore. The video explains more than just how interest, loans and credit cards work. I'll bet you most Americans don't even know that the Federal Reserve isn't owned by the U.S Gov., but how the gov is owned by the Fed. And because the FED is "privately" owned, it's only logical to wonder who really is in control.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

If the FED can make all the money it wants to why did we borrow all that money from China?
bob117

Post by bob117 »

m121c wrote:
bob117 wrote: what do you mean it was suppose to happen summer of 2012? it can happen when ever. its laws, not some crazy religious event like dec 21 was suppose to be.
The new world order was supposed to take place or atleast start summer of 2012. Since youve eone your research Id expect you know about the FEMA camps and the green, yellow, red list. All that was supposed to take place in 2012.
i do know about the fema camps and what not. and the fact the they are being set up, and people are being trained to run them. and the fact that a lot of generals have been asked if they would take control of the public if it became necessary, and that a lot of generals have been let go. and what do you mean it was suppose to take place in 2012? its going to take place when ever they can get all the pieces in place necessary for it happen. there isnt a time line on it. its not like they were like, well if we cant make this happen by a certain date, then just fuck it, scrap the idea...
m121c

Post by m121c »

The whole "new world order" conspiracy claimed that the summer of 2012 was when the action of the new world order was going to take place.

I used to get all hyped up on that conspiracy shit, sometimes pretty much fully believe them, now I could just care less to be honest.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

m121c wrote:The whole "new world order" conspiracy claimed that the summer of 2012 was when the action of the new world order was going to take place.

I used to get all hyped up on that conspiracy shit, sometimes pretty much fully believe them, now I could just care less to be honest.
ok. some might have said thats when they believe it will happen. but just because it didnt happen then doesnt mean its not. the nwo isnt really even a conspiracy. Obama has openly talked about pushing towards it. the whole one world currency, and things like that are part of the nwo... they just dont say at what lengths we would have to go to accomplish it.

for me its not really about believing. its being informed. you know what they say, knowledge is power.and if it isnt true, then good. i would much prefer for it not to be. but if it is, and people just stand by and let it happen because they chose to be ignorant when people put all the info right in front of them, then thats going to suck.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

Phathry25 wrote:If the FED can make all the money it wants to why did we borrow all that money from China?
A couple of points on that. If the FED just print all the money it we borrowed it would make the dollar less valuable than the peso (maybe an exaggeration but you get the point). We don't exactly borrow money from China. The FED prints them T-Bills (IOU's) that basically say we owe such and such an amount on such and such a date. This is how we "borrow" money from other countries. I reluctantly say borrow because I highly doubt we have the ability or intention for that matter to actually pay back what we owe. Essentially the same way you can go buy a bond, same concept. That is the FED borrowing from you. Here is the problem though. If you buy a $100 bond from the FED and hold it for 10 years, the likelihood it is worth what you paid for are slim to none. You're better off just putting the money in a savings account, or investing it in stocks if you feel comfortable with the risk involved. It's basically a Ponzi scheme. You wanna know what would turn this all to shit? If everyone demanded their "gold" back from the FED, or their IOU's be made good. It's not an exaggeration in the video that the FED simply just doesn't have it.