gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: gaming

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Beware, I bought FC3 and get activation code windows popping up 2 at a time every time i fire up DCS. It still lets me play, but i can't see any instruments or the cockpit at all. DCS by itself is tough since the Frogfoot is such a slug, but A10 makes it better. :D
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Battlefield Vietnam (BFV) was the best shooting game ever made. I think i've played over 100 000 00 000 0000 hours lol
Phil Doyon #423
TeamHavocRacing

Yes, I really learned to fly the choppers and planes in BFV, so I was in the same boat(being carried under a Huey :wink: ), then BF2 dropped. That was the longest any BF title was relevant, plus the leap in tech was massive.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

I freaking loved BFV. Me and my cousin would spend hours upon hours playing that game. Loved it.
TeamHavocRacing

Well, I gotta say, BF2,3 and 4 are out and they ain't no slouch on the flyin' shootin' drivin' . PizzaChet on both Origin and BF anything,lol.
TGphoto
Team: TGphoto / Adept

Post by TGphoto »

Halo 2 Multiplayer remake announcement by XBOX this morning has me feeling some type of way. I haven't been this excited about a game in a long time! :)
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Bought The Forest. Have like zero time to play, but whatevs doe. Definitely not tryna fight them sketchy things for the first while though. :lol:
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

I'm stuck moving left. :(
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Yeah, apparently the alpha state is too glitchy to be playable. I'll probably be getting it once it's progressed a little bit. Seems like a cool game.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

I think it was because I tabbed out in the opening scene. But I imagine the price will go up as the game progresses, so I saved myself some dollaz.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Yes sir finally. Rockstars article: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/a ... ng06092014
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Holy shit! That's awesome!
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Gamespot BF5 News wrote:There's no word yet on what the plot for Battlefield: Hardline might be, but Visceral Games' rumored Battlefield game is believed to be a police-themed entry in the series. Adding to this rumor, logos for groups called "SWAT" and "Thieves" were also discovered.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
TeamHavocRacing

Well, that stands to reason since an actual battle between uniformed soldiers is pure fantasy when military action these days is police action.