MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by yzmxer608 »

Make sure you pack your freshwater well in your suitcase, you'll be needing it ;).

Oh and just a fyi Kellen has a nice bed but hands off he's mine.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Why arent all 2 strokes oil injection is my question?
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'm guessing weight, complexity (more parts) and the power it takes to pump the oil. I know a lot of drag snowmobiles switch to premix to get any extra power they can from not having to run the oil pump.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

It does seem like a lot of work and shit just so you get a tiny bit of power and are less likely to foul a plug. Unless they're good for something else?
Hi
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Ease of use I guess. Some engines use it to pump oil into the case to lube the crank too. On things like snowmobiles it's nice to have it since you can travel long distances and have to refill while riding (not carrying premix with you). For an MX bike that you normally don't go somewhere you won't have a fuel tank I don't see the benefit of it. A main problem of them is not knowing if they're working or not, I believe most are made to go wide open if they fail to not blow up the engine though. Here's a video on how most of them work.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Hey guys, I need a little help.
One guy contacted me via email saying he's interested in buying my bike and everything, his english is very good, but he says the bike would be transported to his home address in Ukraine. And he would pay me via PayPal first, then some transportation agent would come to pick the bike. I'm concirned about the PayPal thing, I heard there are thugs who refund their money back after they get the item they want?
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

This is probably the most frightening thing I've seen in my life. https://instagram.com/p/4yQbB5zLHe/

I can't believe he's ok from this wreck.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Kawa absolutely do not do it. It's a scam, similar thing happened to me. Google it, it's actually a very popular scam.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Doesn't the paypal refund thing work off of proof of delivery? Therefore if you video the guys taking your bike, paypal shouldn't refund him?
Hi
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

If you are selling a bike and someone is not willing to pay you in cash guaranteed a scam. I only meet in a location I choose, no test rides, and no deliveries. Went through the same thing trying to sell my bike on craigslist. Literally 1 out of 10 people is a serious buyer.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

In regards to why aren't all 2 stroke oil injected. Another reason is not all premix oil is injector compatible.

Looks mint? All stock. :D
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Mikey wrote:This is probably the most frightening thing I've seen in my life. https://instagram.com/p/4yQbB5zLHe/

I can't believe he's ok from this wreck.
That's crazy, good thing he didn't hit this hole in the fence.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

People are still dumb enough to get front row seats on a restrictor plate race. Did they not learn anything from Talladega? Guess they are okay getting maimed, blinded, or even killed just because they wanted to be close to the action.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

On The Pipe wrote:People are still dumb enough to get front row seats on a restrictor plate race. Did they not learn anything from Talladega? Guess they are okay getting maimed, blinded, or even killed just because they wanted to be close to the action.
I'd definitively be that stupid if I was into Nascar, or anything similar.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

AWood wrote:Why arent all 2 strokes oil injection is my question?
They aren't the most precision things on the planet and they clog or foul and who wants a seizure? I don't any more. At freeway speed in the rain I seized an RD400, after almost hitting left lock I realized what was happening and pulled in the clutch. Blistered the shit outta that tire.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.