Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by DBRider251 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:47 pm Censorship is a huge issue, social media needs to be regulated as these platforms without question interfered with the election.
Not to mention how most media outlets subliminally condition you to be liberal. There are a bunch that just outright lean left, but it’s wild how many people look over or don’t see this.

Snapchat is the biggest one I see, personally. Almost any story posted on Snapchat’s discover page under the stories that have to do with anyone on Trump or Biden’s side have wildly differing pictures. Every post with a liberal in it looks like it was during a professional photoshoot, while a picture with a conservative looks like it was taken mid sneeze.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:42 amIt's better to have laws actually mean something instead of having the supreme court act like kings dominating the other branches of government.
That's it exactly. However, what happened with Garland and is happening now is just a tiny fraction of what I meant about too much to list. It's the absolute height of hypocrisy while the status quo is "What's the problem?". Just like with how Trump behaves. Somehow, a pass is expected to be given. Peter, go look over in the MXS Twitter section you twat.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

@DBRider251: That is it exactly, nowadays there isn't any accountability in the press and only selective investigative journalism in the mainstream.
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:43 pmSomehow, a pass is expected to be given. Peter, go look over in the MXS Twitter section you twat.
It should be easy for you to reference something you yourself wrote. I am not going to search for a post to prove someone wrong who can't conversate without the use of personal attacks.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:43 pm That's it exactly. However, what happened with Garland and is happening now is just a tiny fraction of what I meant about too much to list. It's the absolute height of hypocrisy while the status quo is "What's the problem?". Just like with how Trump behaves. Somehow, a pass is expected to be given. Peter, go look over in the MXS Twitter section you twat.
They didn't do anything wrong to Garland. If the Democrats had the senate would you have wanted them to hold a vote to confirm Barrett? Cocaine Mitch isn't there to give out gifts.

Also, when you need them to stop a lunatic trying to steal an election, Gorsuch is solid no matter who is trying to steal it. With Garland I wouldn't be so sure if it was a Democrat going for the steal.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Coincide that with the accusation the number of votes from some of these batches exceeds the machine counting capabilities where the votes came from in the time period in which they were counted.. and you wonder why they focus their attention on using Melissa Cerone as a crutch to delegitimize any actual valid questions. If anyone here hasn't listened/watched any of the legislative hearings in the last couple weeks, you should know that the people coming forward are not all Melissa Cerone types, and they are not alleging Melissa Cerone allegations.

This is what should be happening right now:

Instead, we are using vague tweets explaining things as "normal clerical errors" from the very election officials that are being questioned, as the standard for fact checking. Coincidently enough, they are the people with the information, data, and election records which could answer many of the questions. :?

I'm not on board with the election being turned over with the evidence as it stands. What should happen is a full and independent audit to determine this election as legitimate as it is proclaimed. There is evidence saying the contrary, and without any meaningful and detailed evidence refuting it, then that would be just as bad certifying it than it would be overturning it in my opinion.
m121c

Post by m121c »

It's a bit suspect when the SOS of GA doesn't show up to defend themselves against the allegations against them in the GA legislative hearings. Much like the Dem representatives in WI who walked out after the first presenter. Why not take the opportunity to set the record straight, ask questions, and poke holes through what is supposed to be lies? Why are the responses in the hearings from those who do attempt to challenge, speculative, hostile, and aggressive? This should not be a politically dominated process.

Having a state representative going on instagram live and threatening "Trumpers" with violence telling "the soldiers" they "know what to do, make them pay" isn't helping get to the bottom of this mess.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

The Benford's law video is ridiculous. You can see just by looking at the thumbnail that neither one follows it. Trump is getting 0's (showing as the even spread across the entire range), 1's and 2's and Biden is getting 2-6. The data isn't following Benford's law because it's all in the same order of magnitude, probably because the voting precincts are chosen to have evenly distributed populations. (Why would you make one precinct have 10x or 100x the population of another?) So Biden was getting around 4x Trump's vote totals based on that which fits Biden winning the Chicago area by about 80%-20%, which is what happened. That this nonsense is what's being brought forth is pretty good evidence that there's nothing there with respect to fraud. If there's good proof, why show nonsensical numerical analysis and weirdo witnesses?

The whole failing to show a single fraudulent vote after a month thing really hurts the fraud case. It kind of proves the opposite.

From the Wisconsin ruling today:

¶33 REBECCA FRANK DALLET and JILL J.
KAROFSKY, JJ. (concurring). As acknowledged by the President's
counsel at oral argument, the President would have the people of
this country believe that fraud took place in Wisconsin during the
November 3, 2020 election. Nothing could be further from the
truth. The President failed to point to even one vote cast in
this election by an ineligible voter;
yet he asks this court to
disenfranchise over 220,000 voters. The circuit court, whose
decision we affirm, found no evidence of any fraud.

The problem with Trump isn't voter fraud. It's that he's the best Democrat turnout agitator ever. Watch him win the Georgia senate seats for them.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

He certainly is carrying out the destabilization Putin wanted.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
m121c

Post by m121c »

jlv wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:51 am The Benford's law video is ridiculous. You can see just by looking at the thumbnail that neither one follows it. Trump is getting 0's (showing as the even spread across the entire range), 1's and 2's and Biden is getting 2-6. The data isn't following Benford's law because it's all in the same order of magnitude, probably because the voting precincts are chosen to have evenly distributed populations. (Why would you make one precinct have 10x or 100x the population of another?) So Biden was getting around 4x Trump's vote totals based on that which fits Biden winning the Chicago area by about 80%-20%, which is what happened. That this nonsense is what's being brought forth is pretty good evidence that there's nothing there with respect to fraud. If there's good proof, why show nonsensical numerical analysis and weirdo witnesses?
You didn’t watch the video... please, watch the video. The video demonstrates exactly what you said.

The point was, that first video is numerical evidence. It should be disproven with more numbers, or there should be a perfectly good transparent explanation, just like is done in the second video.

If its “opposite” TDS for falling into the “fraud fantasy”, then it must be TDS to comment on evidence you didn’t look at. I hope the judges wouldn’t possibly do something that.
Quinten
Team: QM1

Post by Quinten »

The country is beyond screwed with Biden in office. End of story. :lol:
m121c

Post by m121c »

jlv wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:51 am
From the Wisconsin ruling today:

¶33 REBECCA FRANK DALLET and JILL J.
KAROFSKY, JJ. (concurring). As acknowledged by the President's
counsel at oral argument, the President would have the people of
this country believe that fraud took place in Wisconsin during the
November 3, 2020 election. Nothing could be further from the
truth. The President failed to point to even one vote cast in
this election by an ineligible voter;
yet he asks this court to
disenfranchise over 220,000 voters. The circuit court, whose
decision we affirm, found no evidence of any fraud.

Your link was broken, I fixed it.

For anyone who might not click the link and read the full document, I would like to play devils advocate and inform that the decision was far from unanimous, and even those who were in agreement with the majority, did not hold as strong opinion as Judge Dallet and Karofsky. Most obvious example would be:

PATIENCE DRAKE ROGGENSACK, C.J. (dissenting).
Elections have consequences. One candidate wins and the other
loses, but in every case, it is critical that the public perceive
that the election was fairly conducted.

In the case now before us, a significant portion of the
public does not believe that the November 3, 2020, presidential
election was fairly conducted. Once again, four justices on this
court cannot be bothered with addressing what the statutes require
to assure that absentee ballots are lawfully cast.
I respectfully
dissent from that decision. I write separately to address the
merits of the claims presented.

The Milwaukee County Board of Canvassers and the Dane
County Board of Canvassers based their decisions on erroneous
advice when they concluded that changes clerks made to defective
witness addresses were permissible. And, the Dane County Board of
Canvassers erred again when it approved the 200 locations for
ballot collection that comprised Democracy in the Park. The
majority does not bother addressing what the boards of canvassers
did or should have done, and instead, four members of this court
throw the cloak of laches over numerous problems that will be
repeated again and again, until this court has the courage to
correct them.
The electorate expects more of us, and we are
capable of providing it.2 Because we do not, I respectfully
dissent.

She goes further in explaining the court battles and decisions that the county board of canvassers in Milwaukee and Dane county has made on these matters, the recounts, etc. I encourage everyone to go read it if they find this at all interesting.

A ruling separate to that, but on the subject of the "indefinitely confined" category I find interesting is this one:

https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/Dis ... qNo=315283

Many mainstream media goons overlooked this because this is a bit of a "win" into the "Trump and allies" category you hear so much about when they are "tallying" up the court loses. Of course, as I have done with your link, I encourage everyone to read the parts of which agree and dissent (all agree partially, some dissented partially). I won't quote any of the judges individual opinions, that I will leave up to anyone who might be interested. It is probably no surprise that ones with partial dissent are the same ones in the other case who are in the majority decision and of the opinion quoted above.

The argument and opinion is that the election was a free and fair election, and that no fraud occurred as per Judge Dallet and Karofsky. The problem I have with this is they are digging in as the voice of truth with as much grounding to stand on as Trump does by saying the contrary is true. We have the observable facts:

- In March, election officials wrongly advised their constituents on voting by category of "indefinitely confined"
- We know this was greatly expanded and questioned with the spring elections.
- The numbers show a four-fold increase in the number of voters under "indefinitely confined" from 2016 to 2020.
- The number of increase has historically never happened, coincidently, we are in a pandemic. Which is now agreed by the SC as not a reason to file under this category.

Anyone following the advice of the officials from March, even though later "corrected/advised", would be deemed as a fraudulent/ineligible vote whether intentional or unintentional. The evidence provided is correctly observed by the judges as no definite proof of fraud, however, it is also not evidence of the contrary. Any opinion of such like Judge Dallet and Karofsky's opinions, is not rooted in fact that there was no fraud. We are in a grey area of "well there might be or there might not be". I agree Trump is wrong in trying to overturn based on that merit, but equally I would say, anyone else is wrong in certifying it as "free and fair" based on that merit. As I displayed in the Benfords law video, there needs to be an impartial investigation into these unprecedented anomalies to ensure that the margin of victory is not in question.

I cannot tell you with certainty that Trump would win WI if this is looked into further. I can't tell you with certainty that Biden wins stands if it looked into further. Does that sound like free, fair, and certifiable? Is it really Trumps fault we are questioning this? Is it him making a mockery of this, or is the mockery really the mess that has never seen the national spotlight before?
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

You got me on that video. While I try not to have any derangement syndrome either way on politics, I definitely have "video where text would have done" derangement syndrome. I can't stand it when I have to sit through a video for something I could read in no time. I watched until I saw the chart to get the context and didn't realize he was setting up a straw man to tear down later in the video. By then I didn't want to waste one more minute of my life on that guy!

Not sure what the point was though. When people are throwing around garbage like that Benford's law chart it's not my job or anyone else's job to debunk every ridiculous theory. It's Trump's job to actually prove his case and he has utterly failed at it. Not being able to come up with one fake or ineligible name on the voter roll is devastating to his argument. How do you explain that?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
m121c

Post by m121c »

jlv wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:36 am You got me on that video. While I try not to have any derangement syndrome either way on politics, I definitely have "video where text would have done" derangement syndrome. I can't stand it when I have to sit through a video for something I could read in no time. I watched until I saw the chart to get the context and didn't realize he was setting up a straw man to tear down later in the video. By then I didn't want to waste one more minute of my life on that guy!

Not sure what the point was though. When people are throwing around garbage like that Benford's law chart it's not my job or anyone else's job to debunk every ridiculous theory. It's Trump's job to actually prove his case and he has utterly failed at it. Not being able to come up with one fake or ineligible name on the voter roll is devastating to his argument. How do you explain that?
Thats a fair assessment, I wouldn’t say they are killing it either. Im not seeing where “Trump and allies” as its called, fail to come up with a single ineligible or illegal voter. They have hard numbers and estimates that claim to show the margin of victory in many states is in question. Its wildly known that many states voter rolls are hardly accurate, Wayne County Michigan consistently has precincts out of balance. Now whether that can be proven to yield these into fraudulent votes is yet to be seen, hard to investigate something that gets shoved through the certification process without any honest attempt at looking at anything.

Then there the whole whats eligible/ineligible when should that concern been raised before 9 as we see in WI.

The video wasn’t meant to get you. My point was, at first, it seemed like a credible claim. Upon further analysis it was shown where it was flawed and it answered the question as to why Bidens votes didn’t match a common tool used to up root potential problems in a population of data. I get thats not your job, but its the respondents job.

In the first video we have these large vote dumps. This dump coincides with a time where we have video of questionable (at best) absentee ballot counting in Fulton County, and when the numbers are added up they show more votes then what can possibly be counted by the tabulation machines in the respective areas reporting the numbers. Again, the red flag is raised, is it proof of fraud? No. Is it proof of no fraud? Certainly not. Before any vote is certified though it is the elections officials job to transparently and fully answer these questions. Is SOS declining to show up to a GA Legislature hearing where this was presented seem very transparent?

My point is this. You are right. Trump claiming in truth, based on the evidence I have seen, that this election was won by him when the errors/fraud is wrong. However, I believe on that same merit it is wrong to be claiming this election was free and fair. It is a shame that Trump is latching on to every Melissa Cerone theory and one layer deep Benford Law charts, and I get we can go on for months the amount of those there are, but to categorize all of it as such is not only irresponsible but a disservice to our country.
m121c

Post by m121c »

m121c wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:41 am

Then there the whole what is eligible/ineligible and when should that concern been raised debate as we see in WI.
Fixed for clarity. Typing on phone.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

m121c wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:41 am Thats a fair assessment, I wouldn’t say they are killing it either. Im not seeing where “Trump and allies” as its called, fail to come up with a single ineligible or illegal voter. They have hard numbers and estimates that claim to show the margin of victory in many states is in question. Its wildly known that many states voter rolls are hardly accurate, Wayne County Michigan consistently has precincts out of balance. Now whether that can be proven to yield these into fraudulent votes is yet to be seen, hard to investigate something that gets shoved through the certification process without any honest attempt at looking at anything.
What I mean is he needed to show up with a list of names. Not numbers or statistics. Show up in court and say "Aaron Aaronson voted and here is his obituary from earlier this year." Do that 10,000 times and the challenge is a completely different story.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com