Boston Explosion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Re: Boston Explosion

Post by JB323 »

im glad it didnt involve any firearms honestly even though that sounds like a asshole comment. Imagine the shit ontop of everything if firearms were involved.

i think its just a cover up to get the attention off the economy issue / cyrpruss / gold failing / investment bails etc. biggest thing this morning was the stock market and now it all got put aside and forgot about because of this..... :?: :?: :?:

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
McLovin
Team: Basedgod

Post by McLovin »

i'm going to say it, i think this will make me sound like a retard. But I think that it is another attempt from the government to disarm the U.S citizens.
PREME TEAM
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

McLovin wrote:i'm going to say it, i think this will make me sound like a retard. But I think that it is another attempt from the government to disarm the U.S citizens.
BUT WITH EXPLOSIVES!
PREME TEAM
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Ddavis wrote:Prayers go out to all of the families involved.
PREME TEAM
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

McLovin you have to be kidding me, like, I'm pretty sure you're joking because that makes no sense.
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

All the stuff that has been happening within in the past year seriously pisses me off. All the mass killings/attempted mass killings are ridiculous. It's mind boggling why people would even want to do this type of crap. Stuff like this just really angers me. I hate having to hear about this stuff, just puts your day in the shitter just like that...

Don't think it's a terrorist attack, think it's just some messed up person.

#Pray4Boston
I'm washed.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

The Conman wrote:McLovin you have to be kidding me, like, I'm pretty sure you're joking because that makes no sense.
Yeah I was, I was just making fun of the people that say sandyhook was that kind of stuff. Sorry for confusion. Don't get me wrong, I'm really right wing but I think its dumb for people to say things like that about Sandy Hook. Anyway, yes I was kidding.
PREME TEAM
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

Haha good, I figured. I was thinking, that makes no sense at all.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Today i watched the news and saw taht there was a part of a FOX zipper in the picture :!:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Ryan_Tate172
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Apex Photo/FWR

Post by Ryan_Tate172 »

I was told that Boston police told the runners to "stay calm" and there would be a bomb drill, as stated here: http://www.naturalnews.com/039945_Bosto ... enson.html

Also, I've read that these "drills," also known as "false flags" include sandy hook, the double stabbing of two girls in LA and so on which are meant to expand homeland security. Source here: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fal ... 42713.html

Now, to my knowledge, Boston encountered an explosion at a marathon and the first conclusion was a terrorist attack. Until I see proof that a terrorist group sought out to blow up a marathon that basically no one in the country knew about until it did explode, I will try and research every opinion. NOTE: before anyone jumps on me and says people died and were injured and omg im a monster and don't care, chill. There are MANY opinions/thoughts thrown around at these types of matters, and I'm glad to be informed on them all. Whether or not you guys are is your own choice, but I don't see any reason for a terrorist to blow up the Boston marathon.

Just another add-on, this family guy episode was called a hoax and removed from the air, I thought it was a bit weird. Keep in mind, they are 2 different scenes, but from the same episode.

Now, start the ignorant and uneducated hating.
m121c

Post by m121c »

I don't think its a conspiracy or anything. What would the government have to gain from blowing up American citizens? Not only that but its a heavily covered event, a lot of people, a lot of camera's, a lot of security, which means there is very little room for mistakes that would point to the government. As far as terrorists, I don't think it was that, because if that was the case they would have killed a lot more people. I really think it was some sociopath that just wanted to kill people.

Its just a really sad event that will forever be in our minds. I just hope whoever did it gets what they deserve, Karma's a bitch. I don't care what state you are in, if you do this and get caught, death penalty is a must.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

If I was a extreme terrorist, I would have done more than put two bombs there. I would go for something bigger.

However, still terrorism. No doubt about it. I definitely want to know who those two guys are, though. Look to me like college students. Possibly at the Boston College the same girl that was killed went to? The bombs would need to be built close by and that's pretty close.

I bet that the creation site is somewhere under the buildings. Some basement or something.

Call me Special Agent Nash. :lol:
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
m121c

Post by m121c »

From what I have heard the bombs were placed at a military strategic spots, I forget the abbreviations for it but basically they were setup so that when one bomb went off people ran from the danger in which they ran right into the other one. I know the tactic is used in war but Idon't know if that was the intention in this or not, probably just some pathetic sociopath that just wanted to kill people. Can't wait till we find these cunts and give them what they deserve.
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

Now I know I'll probably get some not so friendly comments for this, but whatever.

Shit like this, makes me hope everyone directly involved in this bombing, has their legs blown the fuck off, and let them live, deal with what they put other people through.

Like this link explains