iRacing - MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: iRacing - MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Mclaren, Star Mazda, Daytona Prototypes for road
soc_monki
Team: JDR JStar Motors

Re: iRacing - MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS

Post by soc_monki »

i got the star mazda, daytona prototype, and the mclaren. also decided to get the Ford Falcon and Road Atlanta and Sebring. couldnt help it...i want to drive the V8 Supercar, and i love those 2 tracks!

after driving the Star Mazda and V8 Supercar...wow, the MX5 feels slow. but is still so much fun to throw around. its very tail happy under braking though, but im getting a handle on it. the Falcon is a beast...going to take a bit to get used to it. and the Star Mazda is really easy to handle surprisingly. just cant wait for my wheel stand to get here, im using something my brother and i cobbled together years ago (couple of boards and junk) and it flexes and isnt high enough. its just for the moment though, stand should be here tomorrow and ill give it a good run through as well.

running pretty consistent low 1 minute times on lime rock, 1:43s, almost 1:42s on Laguna Seca, all in the MX5. with a better wheel position and having a clutch and shifter ill be able to do better. just going to have to get used to heel-toe on the thing. i do it in my car, should be able to pull it off.