MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by InsaneFMX »

When I saw this kids channel pop up like 3-4 years ago, I thought the kid was good but I couldn't stand the videos (Watching the life of a 6 y/o, no matter how cool, is still kinda shit), But this is bat shit crazy and the kid is showing promise to be a good personality for action sports in the future.

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Here's a good story for The Dollop. It's a hilarious podcast about crazy history and news. Check it out... https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/28/asia/chr ... index.html
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Just a wee bit more spring in my step this morning.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:27 am...we're getting dunked on by libs like Havoc!
Washington, DC (AP) - November 7 — In a desperate bid to convince the US citizens he was voted in as next president, Donald Trump legally changed his name to Joe Biden.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

Unfortunately, he's going on a streak until Jan. 20th. Now's when he's really dangerous. First petulant move: Fire Defense Secretary.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:59 am
jlv wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:27 am...we're getting dunked on by libs like Havoc!
Washington, DC (AP) - November 7 — In a desperate bid to convince the US citizens he was voted in as next president, Donald Trump legally changed his name to Joe Biden.
I just want to thank you for not bringing up the Four Seasons Total Landscaping press conference.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

Rudy's just Rudy. -Jake Weimer
m121c

Post by m121c »

Orange man lives rent free inside your head. :lol:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

m121c wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 pm Orange man lives rent free inside your head. :lol:
This is such a weird defense. Not just for Trump either. You see this all the time.

* someone craps all over himself *
bystander: Ugh, that guy just crapped all over himself!
crap guy: Haha! I trolled you!
bystander: But you're covered in crap!
crap guy: Owned!
bystander: Uh...
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

Something I realized about this last term was that it seemed all about retribution, revenge and "take that libs!" type of behavior instead of more productive activity. Eg., gutting the EPA and announcing full restoration of the coal industry. There's also a sudden realization lately with a lot of people that Democrats were the evil slave owners and Republicans were the nice guys not too long ago. ~1936 Almost around the time I was born!
m121c

Post by m121c »

jlv wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:14 am
m121c wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 pm Orange man lives rent free inside your head. :lol:
This is such a weird defense. Not just for Trump either. You see this all the time.

* someone craps all over himself *
bystander: Ugh, that guy just crapped all over himself!
crap guy: Haha! I trolled you!
bystander: But you're covered in crap!
crap guy: Owned!
bystander: Uh...
I do not think your analogy accurately depicts the meaning of my observation. How does it relate, and if it happens all the time, why chose a situation that widely does not happen? I genuinely don't think you are the type to make a strawman, so I am going to assume there is some confusion on either what I mean, or what you mean.
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:55 pm Something I realized about this last term was that it seemed all about retribution, revenge and "take that libs!" type of behavior instead of more productive activity. Eg., gutting the EPA and announcing full restoration of the coal industry. There's also a sudden realization lately with a lot of people that Democrats were the evil slave owners and Republicans were the nice guys not too long ago. ~1936 Almost around the time I was born!

What would you consider as productive activity? I see a Republican president carrying out Republican policy (for the most part).
TeamHavocRacing

How could this be possibly confused as an observation when it is an obvious taunt? Quite the empty one like JLV stated. It is nothing else. That is very non-productive. Meanwhile, carrying out Republican policy? He has maybe five or six supporting outliers that are clinging to his fantasy just to keep the boost they get in the Neo-Nazi groups while Trump is going 0-12 on the lawsuits in this "massive election fraud". It is truly a sad thing to watch and even more sad to see those still hanging on. Also, is it Republican policy to completely alienate our Western allies while chumming it up with most of the despotic dictators and patting them on the back? Is that another "take that libs!"? Come up with something more concrete Mason. I bit of bricklaying humor.
m121c

Post by m121c »

So a remark can not both serve as a observation and a taunt? I knew my personal observation was going to elicit an angered response, but that is because your bias's are easily seen through your Trump derangement syndrome... aka "rent free inside your head" syndrome. I am ppretty pleased by your response really... you avoided my question and went right on to rambling as I expected. Thanks for proving my empty "taunt" correct. :lol:

I've seen 0-6, 0-12, 0-16, I'm not sure if I'm out of the loop or if you are too into "the loop" that is the big tech/big corporate news.

Seems Yahoo news classifies there was a Trump team win yesterday:

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaign-l ... NOUOCAsONi

So is it now 1-12? What's the number here CNN.
TeamHavocRacing

Oh! 1-12 huh? That's a major discrepancy that could radically alter the outcome! :roll: Keep shopping around for a news source that you can agree more with. Tell me how I should bias more toward Trump. What derangement is there to steer me so far away from reality? He's his own wrecking ball, there's nothing to bias toward that is worth a thing. How can you hang your hat on anything this Pinocchio administration says or does? It's all treasonous and destructive. Let's totally forget the economy to make it simpler for you. My sig was made for moments like this.